become an editor
the entire directory
only in Soups_and_Stews/Lamb_and_Mutton
Soups and Stews
Lamb and Mutton
Open Directory - Home: Cooking: Soups and Stews: Lamb and Mutton
Home: Cooking: Meat: Lamb and Mutton
Arni Kapana (Lamb Stew)
- Uses lemon, butter, tomatoes, and sugar. Four servings, by Recipe Source.
Fragrant Lamb Stew with Dried Fruits
- Mix of vegetables with cinnamon, ginger, almonds, and red wine. Serves six, from Recipezaar.
Greek Lamb Stew
- Ethnic dish combines chicken stock, flour, black olives, and tomatoes. Six servings, from Recipe Source.
Irish American Lamb Stew
- Combines mushrooms, peas, cream, and flour. Six servings, from Recipe Source.
Irish Lamb Stew
- Calling for shortening, beef broth, potatoes, and flour. Six servings, from Recipe Source.
Kuzu Tas Kebabi (Stewed Lamb)
- Using tomatoes, peppers, carrots, and seasonings. Serves eight. By Recipe Source.
Lamb and Pumpkin Stew
- Combines cumin, ginger, tomatoes, sugar, and cloves. Four servings. By Lisa's Cooking Cache.
Lamb Stew with Artichokes
- Using eggs, flour, mint, and onion. Six servings. By Recipe Source.
Lamb Stew with Chestnuts & Pomegranates
- Calls for onion, garlic, honey, tomato paste, and lemon juice. Six servings.
Mageritsa (Easter Lamb Soup)
- Greek dish uses organs, eggs, and seasonings. Eight servings, from Recipe Source.
Quick Lamb Stew (Microwave)
- Calls for onion soup mix, flour, potatoes, and carrots. Four servings, at Recipe Source.
Spring Lamb and Vegetable Soup
- Uses romano beans, leeks, and chicken broth. Ten servings.
White Bean and Lamb Soup
- Mix of chicken stock, vegetables, navy beans, and lemon juice. Ten servings. By Recipe Source.
Lamb and Mutton
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Sunday, October 30, 2011 7:15:04 AM EDT -