become an editor
the entire directory
only in Soups_and_Stews/Game
Soups and Stews
Home: Cooking: Meat: Game
- Calls for tomato sauce, flour, vegetables, sherry, and seasonings. Serving four to six.
- Uses tenderloin, milk, chicken broth, vegetables, herbs, and seasonings. Serves eight.
Becsinalt Fogolyleves (Quail Soup)
- Contains mushrooms, sour cream, flour, and a variety of veggies.
Big Bear Stew
- Combines meat, flour, seasonings, and beef broth. Makes eight.
- Includes crock pot and stove top methods for making this recipe which includes Adzuki beans, rice, and tomato.
- Made with mushrooms, vegetables, stock or gravy, and three birds.
Elk Stew with Acorn Dumplings
- Six serving dish by Recipe Cottage using bacon, vegetables, eggs, and milk.
Fruit Bat Soup
- Native recipe from the Caroline Islands using ginger, coconut cream, and scallions.
Game Bird Stew
- Calls for celery, onions, peppergrass seed, peas, and cayenne pepper. Six servings.
Game Stews: Xrecipes.com
- Selections include armadillo, bear, buffalo, beaver, rabbit, muskrat, squirrel, wild boar, venison, reindeer, and elk stews.
- Eight serving recipe using the tail and ground beef with vegetables. By Recipe Cottage.
Lentil Pheasant Soup
- Made with chicken broth, tomatoes, sherry, herbs, and seasonings. Serves one.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 23, 2013 at 19:36:55 UTC -