become an editor
the entire directory
only in Fruit_and_Vegetable/Tomato
Soups and Stews
Fruit and Vegetable
Home: Cooking: Fruits and Vegetables: Tomatoes
Home: Cooking: Soups and Stews: Chilled
All Recipes:Tomato Soup
- Creamy style with vegetable broth, herbs, Worcestershire, and hot pepper sauce.
Basic Tomato Soup
- Vegan recipe using potato, vegetable stock, onion, and purée. Makes three to four servings.
Cheddar Tomato Soup
- Combines tomatoes, onions, celery, chicken stock, cream, and basil. Six servings.
Curry-Laced Tomato-Lentil Broth
- Eight serving recipe from the book, Classic Indian Vegetarian and Grain Cooking by Julie Sahni.
Dried Tomato Soup
- Serving six this recipe uses ginger, garlic, onion, basil, oregano, and rosemary.
Food.com: Tomato Soups
- Features a collection of recipes and meal ideas.
Fresh Tomato Soup
- From Better Homes and Gardens Magazine serving four.
Fresh Tomato Soup
- Chicken broth with celery, basil, onion, paste, and yogurt.
Fresh Tomato Soup
- Using orange zest, heavy cream, onion, and basil.
Fresh Tomato-Vegetable Soup
- Uses pasta, onion, celery, zucchini, garlic, and corn.
Green Tomato Soup
- Recipe using cinnamon, cloves, flour, milk, butter, and sugar.
Green Tomato Soup with Garlic, Ginger and Cumin
- Four serving dish made with broth, coconut milk, bell peppers, potatoes, honey, and yogurt. May be served chilled.
Hearty Tomato Soup
- Made with milk, rice, whole wheat flour, carrot, milk, and butter. Six servings.
Herbed Fresh Tomato Soup
- Made with paste, basil, thyme, bouillon granules, sugar, and hot pepper sauce.
Italian Tomato Bisque
- Combines brown sugar, chives, basil, milk, butter, and onion.
L.J.'s Winter Tomato Soup
- Contains spaghetti noodles, rum, milk, mushrooms, soy, and chicken stock.
Mom's Jersey Fresh Tomato Soup
- Made with bacon, paste, butter, chicken stock, onion, lemon rind, and sugar.
Old World Tomato-Rice Soup
- Calls for sour cream, rice, flour, and sugar.
Plattsburgh Tomato Beef Soup
- Eight serving recipe using meat, celery, onion, rice, and bouillon cubes.
Puree of Tomato Soup
- Using dry white wine, olive oil, and chopped fresh herbs.
Quick Tomato-Noodle Soup
- From the Vegetarian Journal using celery, juice, green pepper, and pasta. Six servings.
Red Tomato and Red Chile Soup
- From Modern Southwest Cuisine by John Rivera Sedlar.
Rich Tomato and Rice Soup
- Made with cider vinegar, soy, milk, whole wheat flour, celery, brown sugar, and sunflower seeds.
Roasted Yellow Pepper Soup and Roasted Tomato Soup with Seranno Cream
- Gourmet recipe that uses two types of soup in one dish.
Smokey Tomato and Lentil Soup
- Six serving dish made with ham hocks, celery, carrots, cabbage, and canned ingredients.
Tomato & Cabbage Soup with Variations
- From Microwave Gourmet, by Barbara Kafka. Four servings.
Tomato and Corn Chowder
- Recipe adapted from the book, You Say Tomato by Joanne Weir.
Tomato and Dill Soup
- Uses green chilies, sweet red peppers, cayenne, cumin, stock, garlic, and celery to make five servings.
Tomato and Orange Soup
- From Marguerite Patten's Marvellous Meals, Yours Magazine, UK.
Tomato and Spinach Soup
- Made with sugar, milk, parmesan, sugar, basil, butter, and basil.
- Using dry red wine, light cream, cheddar cheese, celery, butter, and onion.
- From the collection of Jim Vorheis, Colorado Cache Cookbook.
Tomato Bisque Soup
- From Kromborg Kitchen Kapers. Uses few ingredients.
Tomato Butternut Soup
- Soy based recipe using ginger, fruit, or vegetables. By Eden Foods, Inc.
Tomato Cheese Soup
- Calls for beef stock, flour, sugar, mushrooms, cream cheese, and herbs. Twelve servings.
Tomato Chipotle Soup with Freash Peach Salsa
- From Bon Appétit Cooking for Health.
Tomato Dill Soup
- Serving six this recipe uses flour, heavy cream, vegetables, and herbs.
Tomato Egg Drop Soup
- From Ken Hom Prodigy Guest Chefs Cookbook.
Tomato Florentine Soup Shoney's Style
- Uses canned products and spinach. Serves six.
Tomato Garlic Soup with Tortellini
- Made with a vegetable broth or stock with herbs.
Tomato Lentil Soup
- Six serving recipe from Calgary Herald by Tom Bullick.
Tomato Mushroom Soup
- Combines vegetables with beef broth, flour, and herbs. Twelve servings.
Tomato Soup with Basil
- Contains potatoes, purée, butter, onions, and garlic.
Tomato Soup with Basil (Potage De Tomate A La Basilic)
- Recipe from Bon Appétit that serves four.
Tomato Soup with Chicken Meatballs
- Made with juice, elbow macaroni, vegetables, broth, and meat.
Tomato Soup with Kasha, Fresh
- From Everyday Cooking for the Jewish Home by Ethel Hofman.
Tomato Soup with Pasta
- From Greek Vegetarian Cookery by Jack Santa Maria.
Tomato, Basiel and Orzo Soup
- Calls for sherry or apple juice, red bell pepper, vegetable broth, and canned items.
Tomato, Basil and Barley Soup
- Vegetarian recipe using few ingredients. One serving.
Tomato-Onion Soup with Rigatoni
- Recipe from The New McDougall Cookbook. Serves four.
Winter Tomato Bisque
- Eight serving recipe by Country Living Magazine.
Winter Tomato Garlic Macaroni Soup
- Recipe by Jessica Litman using a variety of vegetables, herbs, and parmesan cheese.
Winter Tomato Soup with Vermicelli
- From Gourmet Vegetarian Feasts by Martha Rose Shulman.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 23, 2015 at 18:24:06 UTC -