become an editor
the entire directory
only in Fruit_and_Vegetable/Ratatouille
Soups and Stews
Fruit and Vegetable
Home: Cooking: Soups and Stews: Fruit and Vegetable: Eggplant
Home: Cooking: Soups and Stews: Fruit and Vegetable: Pumpkin and Squash: Zucchini
Home: Cooking: Soups and Stews: Fruit and Vegetable: Tomato
Home: Cooking: Soups and Stews: World Cuisines: European: French
Home: Cooking: World Cuisines: European: French
Baked Spiced Ratatouille
- Eggplant, zucchini, onion, and canned tomatoes, seasoned with garlic, orange zest, cinnamon, and ginger, and baked into puff pastry.
- Sautéed vegetables seasoned with thyme and balsalmic vinegar.
Creole Grilled Mirliton Ratatouille
- Grilled eggplant, mirliton (chayote squash) with onions and red bell peppers. Season with parsley, bay leaves, thyme, and creole seasoning.
- Eggplant, tomatoes, zucchini, onion, and bell pepper, seasoned with basil, garlic, and parsley.
- Oven-roasted vegetables with Italian herbs, Dijon mustard, balsalmic vinegar, and optional cayenne pepper.
Fat Free Ratatouille
- Eggplant, zucchini, and squash soup, made with canned tomato, vegetable, or V-8 juice.
Gagutz - Ratatouille Soup
- Fat-free vegan recipe. Eggplant, zucchini, and plum tomatoes, seasoned with onion, garlic, red wine, and Italian seasoning.
- Sliced vegetables, sautéed and then baked with commercial pasta sauce and parmesan cheese.
- Fresh vegetables with canned stewed tomatoes, seasoned with herbs.
Impossible Ratatouille Pie
- Sautéed vegetables baked into a mixture of Monterey jack cheese and sour cream.
Judi's Ratatouille Lasagne
- Seasoned with Italian herbs, red wine, and Béchamel sauce.
Kamfounata - Moroccan Ratatouille
- Eggplant, zucchini, and tomatoes, with bell pepper, onion, garlic, and parsley or coriander.
Low-Fat Hot Ratatouille
- Microwaved vegetables with spaghetti sauce, parmesan, and mozzarella cheese.
- Fat-free vegan stew uses zucchini, tomatoes, potatoes, green peppers, with herbs, garlic, and onion. Includes nutritional analysis.
- Twenty-minute casserole of eggplant, zucchini, canned tomatoes, and mushrooms, seasoned with thyme, red wine, and garlic. No onions.
- Low-carbohydrate recipe with scallions and cherry tomatoes.
- Adapted from Julia Child's Mastering the Art of French Cooking (Volume 1), Knopf, 1971.
- Sautéed vegetables with cumin, coriander, and chili powder.
- Zucchini, red peppers, and tomatoes, with onion and garlic. Seasoned with pepper, mustard, lemon juice, and parsley. Salt-free.
- Sautéed vegetables with thyme, bay leaf, and optionally served with Gruyere cheese.
- Sautéed vegetables with oregano, thyme, coriander, fennel seeds, and fresh basil.
- Vegetable soup with basil, oregano, and thyme.
- Traditional recipe from the South of France, with preparation instructions for one-pot and separate cooking of each vegetable.
- Sautéed vegetable casserole based on roasted eggplant.
- Sautéed vegetables with white wine, thyme, basil, and lemon, to serve hot or cold.
- Low-carbohydrate recipe of sautéed vegetables with ground beef, mozzarella and parmesan cheese, and canned mushrooms.
- Eggplant, zucchini, mushrooms, bell pepper, and tomatoes, seasoned with sautéed garlic and parmesan cheese.
- Seasoned with garlic and a bay leaf.
- Fresh tomatoes, zucchini, eggplant, onion, and green peppers, seasoned with garlic and capers.
Ratatouille Pie with Nutritional Yeast Gravy
- Vegetables baked into a herbed crust.
- Includes sautéed vegetables with nutmeg and Swiss cheese.
- Made with fresh vegetables and canned broth.
Ratatouille with White Beans
- Sautéed vegetables, pre-cooked beans, with oregano, parsley, and red wine vinegar.
Summer Vegetable Ratatouille
- Squash, bell peppers, and fresh thyme to the standard base of eggplant, zucchini, and tomatoes.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 22, 2016 at 5:03:19 UTC -