become an editor
the entire directory
only in Pepper/Chili
Soups and Stews
Fruit and Vegetable
Open Directory - Home: Cooking: Soups and Stews: Fruit and Vegetable: Pepper: Chili
Home: Cooking: Chili
Chili Bean Soup
- Made with pinto beans, beef broth, seasoning mix, and tomatoes. Serves five.
- Recipe used at the Sioux Center Christian School supper. Twelve to fourteen servings.
Cream of Green Chile Soup
- Using corn tortillas, chicken broth, cream, cheese, potatoes, and seasonings. Four to six servings.
Fresh Green Chile Soup with Tumbleweed Greens
- Calls for potatoes, bell peppers, and stock.
Green Chile Chicken Chowder
- Prepared with chickens, leeks, carrots, red onions, poblano chilies, and hot seasonings.
Green Chile Yogurt Soup
- Using cheese, tomatoes, chicken broth, and chili powder. Six servings.
Hot Chili Soup
- Prepared with kidney beans, bell peppers, beef, and corn. Serving four to six.
Lazy Wife's Chili Soup
- Using canned ingredients and serves four.
Patricia's Green Chili Soup
- Combines canned cream of chicken, sour cream, seasonings, and cheddar cheese. Four servings.
Pepper and Tomato Soup
- Contains cabbage, tomatoes, cream, stock, and red onion. Serving six.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Monday, January 1, 2007 2:12:40 AM EST -