become an editor
the entire directory
only in Fruit_and_Vegetable/Pepper
Soups and Stews
Fruit and Vegetable
Open Directory - Home: Cooking: Soups and Stews: Fruit and Vegetable: Pepper
Home: Cooking: Fruits and Vegetables: Peppers
Food.com: Pepper Soup
- Presents a collection of dishes.
Green Pepper and Tomato
- Recipe using herbs, tomatoes, paste, and parmesan cheese. Serving four.
Italian Yellow Pepper Soup
- Serving four and made with vegetable or beef stock.
Jalapeño Sesame Soup
- Chicken stock with heavy cream, tahini, cayenne, nutmeg, and ginger. Eight servings.
Pepper Rainbow Soup
- Multicolored peppers with chives, egg yolks, lemon, broth, and rice.
- Calls for beef, tomatoes, potatoes, and rice. Four servings.
- Site offers several recipes.
Pepper and Tomato Soup
- Made with cabbage, tomatoes, and herbs. Six servings.
Poblano Soup with Broth
- Chicken broth with chiles, corn grains, and onion.
Red Pepper Bisque with Seafood
- Uses shrimp, scallops, onions, apples, corn, and carrots. Six servings. By The Washington Post.
Roasted Yellow Pepper Soup
- Using milk, stock, flour, butter, and garlic. Four to six servings.
Smoked Red Bell Pepper Soup
- Prepared using hickory chips on a grill.
Spicy Chantaboon Rice Noodle Soup
- Combines a wide assortment of ingredients from meats to seafood and peanuts.
Stuffed Pepper Soup
- Using ground beef, brown sugar, rice, and tomato sauce.
Sweet Pepper Soup ("Acquacotta")
- Serving six, this recipe calls for eggs, onion, and tomato.
Un Stuffed Bell Pepper Soup (Vegan)
- Brown rice with soy sauce, tomato paste, celery, and carrots. Twelve servings.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Saturday, March 16, 2013 3:21:46 AM EDT -