become an editor
the entire directory
only in Fruit_and_Vegetable/Pea
Soups and Stews
Fruit and Vegetable
Open Directory - Home: Cooking: Soups and Stews: Fruit and Vegetable: Pea
Home: Cooking: Fruits and Vegetables: Beans and Legumes: Peas
Anissabo (Pea Soup - Cree Style)
- Native American dish made with hominy, celery leaves, and herbs.
Canadian Pea Soup
- Using salt pork and butter with onion. Six servings.
Chick Pea and Spinach Soup
- Contains milk, onion, curry, cardamom, and nutmeg. Four servings.
Chick Pea Soup
- Combines brown rice with corn, spinach, garlic, and herbs. Serving four to six.
Chick Pea Soup
- Six serving recipe using few ingredients.
Cream of Pea Soup
- Calls for light cream or milk, garlic salt, sugar, butter, and onion. Four servings.
Creme Pea Soup Francaise
- Combines milk, beef bouillon, sugar, egg yolks, lettuce, and heavy cream. Serving eight.
Fresh Pea Soup
- Using ham stock, bacon, lettuce, onion, and sugar. Six servings.
Harvest Pea Soup with Fennel
- Vegetable stock with potatoes, celery, and fennel bulb.
Jamaican Red Pea Soup
- Ham hocks, kidney beans, and coconut milk with beef. Six servings.
- Using black beans and potatoes. Ten servings.
Minted Pea and Potato Soup
- Made with chicken stock. By The Toronto Star.
Moroccan Chick Pea Soup
- Vegetable stock with tahini, cayenne, tumeric, and garlic. Four servings.
Pasta and Chick Pea Soup
- Contains tomatoes, macaroni, garlic, and basil. Serves two.
Recipezaar: Pea Soups
- Presents a collection of dishes.
Soupe Aux Pois Beauceons (Pea Soup, Beauce Style)
- Made with smoked ham, salt pork, leeks, and garlic. Serves eight.
Spanish Chick Pea Soup
- Calling for tomato sauce, carrots, chicken broth, ham hock, and chorizo or polish sausage. Eight servings.
Spicy Black Eyed Pea Soup
- Uses cheese, jalapeño, bacon, beef bouillon, and tomatoes.
Spicy Pea Soup
- Made with carrots, celery, cayenne, soy sauce, and onion.
Whole Pea Soup with Fresh Tarragon
- Contains only a few ingredients.
Yellow Pea Broth with Tomatoes
- Calls for peanut oil, mustard seed, and cilantro.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, January 2, 2007 11:47:30 PM EST -