become an editor
the entire directory
only in Fruit_and_Vegetable/Mushroom
Soups and Stews
Fruit and Vegetable
Home: Cooking: Fruits and Vegetables: Mushrooms
Home: Cooking: Soups and Stews: Consomme
Shopping: Food: Produce: Mushrooms
Barley-Shiitake Mushroom Soup
- Easy to make recipe using carrots, onion, and celery.
Chicken and Mushroom Soup
- Using meat, stock, and sherry. Serves two.
Creamless Mushroom Soup
- Made with leeks, carrots, celery, butter, and onions. Six servings.
Food.com: Mushroom Soup
- Presents a collection of recipes.
Many Mushrooms Soup
- Assorted varieties with tomato paste, white port, and chicken broth. Four servings.
Mushroom & Barley Miso Soup
- Serving four, this recipe calls for soy sauce, parsley, garlic, and thyme.
Mushroom & Barley Soup
- Your choice of stock, dill, sherry, white wine, soy, and garlic. One serving.
Mushroom and Barley Soup
- Low-calorie recipe making four servings and using beef stock.
Mushroom Barley Soup (Pressure Cooked)
- A Cooking Under Pressure recipe that uses lima beans, leek, green pepper, garlic, and dill.
Mushroom Barley Soup with Short Ribs
- Traditional ingredients made with beef. Serves eight.
Mushroom Cashew Bisque
- Using nuts, butter, soy sauce, sherry, and a variety of vegetables.
- Prepared with potatoes, celery, carrots, onion, and herbs. Serves four to six.
Mushroom Soup Concentrate
- From the Hazel Meyer Freezer Cookbook using your choice of broth with traditional ingredients.
Quick Wild Mushroom Soup
- From A Cook's Book of Mushrooms using dried cepes, onion powder, sugar, butter, and soy sauce.
Wild Mushroom Broth (Mf)
- From the Cooking Monday to Friday Show. Serves two.
Wild Mushroom Pumpkin Soup
- Calling for porcini, shiitake, nutmeg, parsley, chives, and canned ingredients.
Wild Mushroom Soup (Minestra Di Funghi Selvat)
- Combines potato, bacon, carrots, and broth.
Winter Mushroom Soup
- Calling for potatoes, porcini, leeks, chicken or vegetable stock, and herbs. By Barbara Kafka. Makes three quarts.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 16, 2016 at 9:24:25 UTC -