become an editor
the entire directory
only in Fruit_and_Vegetable/Minestrone
Soups and Stews
Fruit and Vegetable
Open Directory - Home: Cooking: Soups and Stews: Fruit and Vegetable: Minestrone
Home: Cooking: World Cuisines: European: Italian
- Low-fat recipe that contains long grain rice, chicken broth, and zucchini. Makes seven servings, by Recipe Source.
- Family recipe that uses potatoes, tomato paste, and kidney beans. Yields ten servings.
Crock-Pot Minestrone Soup
- From Rival and uses a variety of vegetables. Serving six to eight, by Recipe Source.
Fresh Minestrone Soup
- Microwave dish that contains beef broth, cauliflower, and herbs. By Recipe Source.
Godmother's Minestrone Soup
- Made with leeks, cannellini, and green beans.
Green & Orange Minestrone
- Variation on the Italian classic made with pasta, spinach, chick peas, basil, and plum tomatoes.
Green Minestrone Soup
- Uses escarole, zucchini, and asparagus. Makes four to eight servings.
Hamburger Minestrone Soup
- Calls for ground beef, cabbage, and potatoes making six to eight servings, at Recipe Source.
- Calls for leeks, red potatoes, orzo, and white beans, by Recipe Source.
- Uses sausage, chicken stock, beans, vegetables, and shell pasta. Six servings. From Recipe Source.
- Traditional ingredients but adds a twist of chianti. Serves eight from Recipe Source.
Italian Minestrone Soup Coca-Cola
- Lengthy ingredient list includes an all time favorite beverage. Makes three quarts of soup. From Recipe Source.
- Uses red wine, mushroom soy sauce, and herbs. Serves four.
- Three bean dish, that combines barley, vegetable stock, and herbs. Serves one from Recipe Source.
- Made using this popular brand of herbs and spices. Six servings, from Recipe Source.
Michigan Minestrone Soup
- Uses pepperoni salami, bacon, and chicken stock. Four servings from Recipe Source.
- Uses spaghetti, diced tomatoes, red pepper, and shoyu. Serves four from Recipe Source.
- Combines a number of beans, escarole, cabbage, and bacon. Serves one from Recipe Source.
- Calls for chicken broth, kale, and cabbage. Serves six. From Recipe Source.
- Uses peas, beef bouillon, kidney, and green beans. From Recipe Source.
- Recipe uses a long list of ingredients and includes preparation.
- This recipe uses black olives, mushrooms, red pepper, and various beans.
- Uses plums, cannellini beans, and elbow macaroni. Serves ten from Recipe Source.
- Features a vegan version that calls for red wine, beans, and vegetables.
Minestronie Hamburger Soup
- Calls for ground beef, cabbage, and parmesan cheese. Makes six servings, by Recipe Source.
- Made with ground beef, kidney beans, corn, and cabbage. Serves ten, by Recipe Source.
Pork Minestrone Soup
- Contains beans, vegetables, herbs, and ham. Serves one from Recipe Source.
Sausage Broccoli Minestrone Soup
- Non-pasta recipe using potatoes from Recipe Source.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, November 5, 2013 7:24:08 PM EST -