become an editor
the entire directory
only in Fruit_and_Vegetable/Bean
Soups and Stews
Fruit and Vegetable
Home: Cooking: Fruits and Vegetables: Beans and Legumes
5 Bean Soup
- Chicken bouillon with ham, carrots, and chili powder. Serves six.
6 Bean Soup
- Made with chicken noodle dry mix, celery, carrot, and green pepper. Serves sixteen.
American Bean Soup
- Contains ham, cloves, celery, onion, and potato.
Bean and Bacon Soup
- Chatty recipe using ham and vegetables to make a quantity dish. Serves twenty.
Beans, Bows, Meatball, Tomato Soup
- Uses a lengthy ingredient list for this homemade recipe. Serves four.
Crockpot Butterbean Stew
- Lists chipotles, brown rice, and herbs. Serves six.
Edna Lewis' Thirteen-Bean Soup
- Made with pork shoulder, canned tomatoes, and herbs. Serves four.
The Famous Senate Restaurant Bean Soup Recipe
- U.S. Senator John D. Rockefeller IV contributes this classic dish, along with its history. Serves eight.
Fifteen-Bean Crockpot Soup
- Made with Kielbasa sausage, cayenne, celery, and onion.
Garlic Bean Soup
- Combines onion, garlic, and vegetable broth microwaved together to serve six.
Ham and Bean Soup I
- Hearty and meaty dish with a zesty spice. Serves 10.
Illiria Bean Soup
- Consists of carrot, onion, tomato, hot pepper sauce, and vegetable broth. Serves eight.
Italian Bean Soup
- Pinto or Roman beans, spaghetti, and vegetables combine to make this meatless soup.
Italian Bean Soup
- Basic meatless soup with dry navy beans, tomato sauce, and macaroni. Serves sixteen.
Meaty Bean Soup
- Beef broth with roman or pinto beans, spaghetti, and pork. Serves six to eight.
New Mexican Succotash Chowder
- Spicy dish made with peppers, chile, potatoes, and seasonings. Serves eight.
Pinto Bean Soup with Mint and Pine Nuts
- New Mexican red chile with cilantro and scallions. Serves six.
Puree of Green Bean Soup
- Made with chives, flour, chicken broth, and milk. Serves two.
Roman Bean Soup
- Stock with traditional ingredients. Serves four.
Shaker Bean Soup
- Consists of brown sugar, spinach, carrots, ham bone, and navy beans. Serves four to six.
Soupa Fasolakia Freska (Krema)
- Meat stock with onion, flour, green beans, and shortening. Serves six.
Summer White Bean Soup
- Vegetable stock with Bragg's liquid aminos, and rice vinegar. Serves four.
Thick and Rich Red Bean Soup
- Cuban recipe using dry red beans, potatoes, and squash. Serves six.
Three Bean Turkey Soup
- Slow cooker recipe using bell peppers, tomatoes, and chicken bouillon granules.
Vegetarian Three Bean Tortilla Soup
- Mexican dish borrowed from Pillsbury. Serves four.
White Bean Soup
- Lists chile pequin, bacon or salt pork, and vegetables. Serves six.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 16, 2016 at 9:24:18 UTC -