become an editor
the entire directory
only in Fruit_and_Vegetable/Avocado
Soups and Stews
Fruit and Vegetable
Home: Cooking: Fruits and Vegetables: Avocados
Home: Cooking: Soups and Stews: Chilled: Fruit
- Calls for chicken broth, cumin, sherry, and lemon juice. Serves four.
Avocado Soup with Green Peppercorns
- Includes chicken stock, onion, coriander, garlic, and cilantro. Serves four.
Avocado Veloute Soup
- Made with chicken stock, egg yolks, and heavy cream. Serves six.
Hot Avocado and Shrimp Soup
- Made with chicken broth, chives, and sour cream.
Hot Avocado Cream with Bacon Crumble
- Using corn flower, white wine, and coriander. Serves six to eight.
Hot Guacamole Soup
- Cilantro, lemon juice, and romaine with chicken stock. Serves four.
Sopa De Palta: Avocado Soup
- Combines chicken stock with cream, chili powder, and egg yolks. Serves six.
Spinach and Avocado Soup
- Uses yogurt, hot pepper sauce, and lemon juice. Does not require cooking. Serves four.
Tortilla Avocado Soup
- Adaptation of a popular Californian-Mexican dish. Nutritional data provided. Serves six to eight.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 29, 2007 at 7:59:11 UTC -