become an editor
the entire directory
only in Mixed_and_Chowder/Bouillabaisse
Soups and Stews
Fish and Seafood
Mixed and Chowder
Open Directory - Home: Cooking: Soups and Stews: Fish and Seafood: Mixed and Chowder: Bouillabaisse
Home: Cooking: Soups and Stews: World Cuisines
Shopping: Food: Fish and Seafood
- Uses lobster, haddock, eel, and crab along with a variety of other ingredients.
- Uses king prawns, mussels, crabs, and white fish.
- Uses various fish, potatoes, saffron, and tomatoes.
- Simple recipe using seven kinds of fish, mussels, and shrimp.
- Recipe using fish stock, lobster, shrimp, scallops, clams, and halibut.
- Recipe calling for mussels, sole, and snapper.
Bouillabaisse (Fish Stew)
- Recipe combining cod, lobster, halibut, and scallops.
- Made with fish fillets, oysters, and shrimp in chicken broth.
- Easy recipe using clams, mussels, snapper or cod.
- Basic recipe with suggested alternatives. Serves four from Recipe Source.
- Using shrimp, softshell turtle, crab, and clams to make six servings.
Harry's Island Bouillabaisse
- Recipe using cod, scallops, prawns, clams, crab, and salmon.
New England Bouillabaisse
- Made using clams, shrimp, and halibut.
- Presents a basic recipe using flounder, clams, cod, and lobster.
- Combining fish, oyster, shrimp, and crab. From Master Cook.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 8, 2012 at 9:54:04 UTC -