become an editor
the entire directory
only in Soups_and_Stews/Congee
Soups and Stews
Open Directory - Home: Cooking: Soups and Stews: Congee
- A simple cream of rice soup making six to eight servings.
- Made with turnips, ginger root, and tangerine peel.
Congee (Rice Porridge)
- Medicinal soup easy to assimilate and also balances yin and yang. Serves two. By Rebecca Wood.
Congee (Rice Porridge) for Breakfast
- Commentary on this food from the Orient and recipe for kao dtom moo.
Knowing Food - Chinese Rice Porridge
- Also known as bai-zhou, it is a multi-purpose dish used as a baby food and for those recovering from illness.
Meals For You: Michael's Crockpot Congee
- Made with barley, brown rice, quinoa, soy milk, and seasonings. Nutritional details provided.
- Find a variety of recipes with nutritional data.
Sweet Potato Congee (China)
- Uses honey, ginger, and cinnamon stick. From Mr Breakfast.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 7, 2012 at 12:05:04 UTC -