become an editor
the entire directory
only in Chilled/Gazpacho
Soups and Stews
Home: Cooking: World Cuisines: European: Spanish
- Made using cloves, white bread, tomatoes, and white wine vinegar. Makes six servings, from Recipe Source.
- Calls for cucumber, green chili, peppers, and Spanish onions. Serves four.
- Uses cucumbers, garlic, bell peppers, and shallots. Makes four servings, from Recipe Source.
Avocado Gazpacho Soup
- Simple recipe using cucumbers that serves six, at Recipe Source.
Barb's Best Gazpacho
- Made from roma tomatoes, garlic, and cucumbers. Makes six servings, from Recipe Source.
- Puree recipe that makes one serving, at Recipe Source.
- Simple recipe making four servings, at Recipe Source.
Basic Red Gazpacho
- Vegetarian recipe makes six servings. From Recipe Source.
Black Bean Gazpacho #1
- Calls for onions, celery, carrots, and salt. Makes six servings. From Recipe Source.
Casa Martin Cookbook - White Gazpacho
- Traditional Spanish recipe made with grapes, almonds, and garlic.
Chunky Garden Gazpacho
- Uses tomato sauce, olive oil, red wine vinegar, and honey. Makes five servings. From Recipe Source.
- Calls for tomato juice, garlic, sugar, and green peppers. Makes twelve servings. From Recipe Source.
Cold Yogurt Gazpacho
- Cucumber soup recipe making eight servings, from Recipe Source.
- Uses basic ingredients but adds a twist with apples, peaches, and blackberries. Makes four servings from Recipe Source.
- Spanish recipe that is served cold and suitable for vegetarians. Makes four to six, from Garlic Central.
- Recipe by Chef Robert Conaway. Made with red bell pepper, cucumber, sherry wine vinegar, bread, and spices.
Gazpacho Soup Recipe
- Uses garlic, shallots, cilantro, limes, olive oil, cucumber, peppers, red wine vinegar, and chilli flakes.
Grandma Bert's Gazpacho
- Calls for oregano, salad oil, tarragon, Tabasco and Worcestershire sauce. Makes ten cups of soup.
- Microwave recipe for eight that may be served hot or chilled.
Ignacio Blanco's Roasted Vegetable Gazpacho
- Suitable for vegetarians this recipe uses eggplant, zucchini, and sherry vinegar. From Recipe Source.
- Makes a thick Spanish soup using cucumbers, bread, olive oil, and sherry vinegar.
Jim's Place Gazpacho 2000
- Spanish style soup recipe that makes four gallons.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 24, 2014 at 21:44:50 UTC -