become an editor
the entire directory
only in Chilled/Fruit
Soups and Stews
Home: Cooking: Fruits and Vegetables: Avocados
Home: Cooking: Fruits and Vegetables: Melons
Apple Raisin Soup
- Contains brown sugar, cinnamon, and brandy.
Apricot Pear Soup
- Uses canned fruit, Grand Marnier, yogurt, cloves, and cinnamon.
Caribbean Papaya Orange Soup
- Chicken broth with orange juice, almond, and coconut.
- Claret wine with cinnamon, lemon, cornstarch, and egg yolk.
Chilled Fruit Soup
- Uses prunes, dried apricots, raisins, tapioca, apples, and lemon with Sauterne wine.
Chilled Fruit Soup With Spiked Nuts
- Made with champagne, vodka, watermelon, cantaloupe, and tequila.
Chilled Lemon Soup
- Vegetable stock with chives and dry cider.
Chilled Minted Melon Soup
- Combines milk, lime, and honeydew.
Chilled Pear Soup
- Brown rice syrup mixed with ginger, anise extract, and mint.
Cinnamon Peach Soup
- Allspice berries, cloves, orange juice, honey, ginger, combined with yogurt.
Cold Cherry Soup
- Heavy cream and red wine with cornstarch.
Cold Cherry Soup
- Sour cream with lemon juice, cornstarch, and sugar.
Cold Cherry Soup #1
- Made with wine vinegar, cinnamon, and heavy cream.
Cold Cherry Soup #2
- Uses orange zest, cream, and wine.
Cold Cherry Soup - Meggy Leves
- Combines lemon, cornstarch, sugar, and sour cream.
Cold Lemon Soup with Zucchini
- Chick broth based recipe using eggs.
Cold Melon Soup
- Honeydew with orange juice, honey, and whipping cream.
Cold Peach Strawberry Soup
- Fresh ingredients with sugar and lemon juice.
Cold Plum Soup
- Heavy cream with red wine, brandy, lemon juice, sugar, and cinnamon.
Cool Cherry Soup
- Fruity white wine with sour cream and brandy.
Curried Apple Soup
- Combines chicken stock, lemon, cream, and ginger.
Do-it-yourself Soused Peach Soup
- Recipe using liqueurs, heavy cream, sugar, and cookies.
Double Melon Soup
- Uses cantaloupe, honeydew, sherry, lemon and orange juice.
Fresh Cherry-Orange Soup
- Combines sour cream, grated orange rind, and yogurt.
Fresh Fruit Soup
- Apple juice concentrate mixed with peaches, canteloupe, strawberries, lemon, and lime in yogurt.
Fresh Fruit Soup
- Rose wine with cranberry juice, cornstarch, and sugar.
Fruit and Rum Soup
- Made with papayas, pineapple, and strawberries.
- Made with pineapple juice, strawberries, peaches, and tapioca.
- Includes instant tapioca and frozen orange concentrate.
Fruit Soup II
- Lists raspberries, pineapple juice, sour cream, and chicken broth.
Greenbirar Peach Soup
- Contains sour cream, pineapple, orange, and lemon juices.
Jellied Fruit Soup
- Lemon gelatin mixed with pineapple and juice.
- Gelatin with juice, sugar, condensed milk, and butter.
Norwegian Blueberry Soup
- Unflavored gelatin with orange and lemon juices.
Pineapple Salsa Soup
- Calling for cucumbers, scallions, jalapeno and bell peppers.
Scandanavian Fruit Soup
- Pineapple, apple, and orange juice are combined with a variety of fresh fruits, yogurt, and honey.
- Lists red wine, flour, cinnamon, and heavy cream.
Sour-Cherry Soup, Hungarian Style
- Contains sour cream, confectioners and granulated sugar.
Spiced Red Wine Fruit Soup with Candied Orange
- Complex recipe using a variety of ingredients.
Tropical Fruit Soup with Pineapple Salsa
- Made with papaya, passionfruit nectar, and coconut.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 21, 2011 at 7:15:06 UTC -