become an editor
the entire directory
only in Beef/Pepper_Pot
Soups and Stews
Open Directory - Home: Cooking: Soups and Stews: Beef: Pepper Pot
Home: Cooking: Soups and Stews: Callaloo
Home: Cooking: World Cuisines: Caribbean
Authentic Pepper Pot Soup
- Recipe has substituted chicken, beef, turkey, sausage or ham instead of tripe.
Jamaican Pepper Pot Soup
- Also called callaloo, this dish has many guises and often is made with meats. This version is made with shrimp.
Lynne's Pepper Pot Soup
- A different version of the classic recipe.
Old Fashioned Pepper Pot with Dumplings
- Traditional in hometown Philadelphia. Four servings.
Pepper Pot Soup II
- Made with cubed steak, beans, and spaghetti. Serves six. From All Recipes.
West Indies Pepper Pot Soup
- Made with pork, beef, and generous spices. Nutritional information provided.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, January 2, 2007 11:47:30 PM EST -