become an editor
the entire directory
only in Soups_and_Stews/Beef
Soups and Stews
Home: Cooking: Meat: Beef
7 Can Soup
- Combines ground meat, sugar, vegetables, tomato sauce, and chili. Serves one.
Asian Beef Noodle Soup
- Contains soy, chili sauce, mushrooms, round steak, and corn. Serves six.
- Calls for potatoes, carrots, onion, brown bouquet sauce, and seasonings. Six servings. By Recipe Source.
Baked Beef and Vegetable Soup
- Calls for short ribs of meat, broth, leeks, mushrooms, and pasta.
Banh Pho Bo(Beef Noodle Soup)
- Combines peanut oil, ginger, herbs, chiles, lime, and vegetables. Six servings.
Beef and Barley Soup
- Made with short ribs, vegetables, and chicken bouillon. Serves twelve.
Beef and Cabbage Soup
- Dutch oven recipe making eight servings and includes ground meat, kidney beans, vegetables, and seasonings.
Beef and Vegetable Soup
- Uses sweet Italian sausage links. Makes six servings.
Beef and Vegetable Soup
- Recipe that uses a long list of ingredients. Serves six.
Beef and Vegetable Soup
- Uses beef stew meat, onions, potatoes, carrots, celery, and cabbage.
Beef Carbonnade Soup with Spatzle
- Contains mushrooms, green beans, beer, broth, and herbs. Second portion includes eggs, flour, nutmeg, and milk.
Beef n' Barley Vegetable Soup
- Contains peas, tomatoes, celery and onion. Six servings.
Beef Noodle Soup
- Classic recipe features tender cubes of meat in a rich broth. Made with vinegar, seasonings, and bagged noodles.
Beef Soup New Orleans Style
- Made with okra, corn, cayenne pepper, tomatoes, and meat. Serves four to six.
Beef Soup With Lemon Grass(Canh Thit Xao Sa)
- Vietnamese recipe made with fish sauce, seasonings, and herbs. Serves three.
Beef Soup With Liver Balls (Dumplings)
- Uses short ribs, flour, eggs, bread crumbs, vegetables, and herbs. Four servings.
Beef Vegetable Soup
- Simple dish with few ingredients, making two quarts. From Back of the Box Recipes.
Beefy Spaghetti Soup
- Uses boxed noodles, broth, mushrooms, and tomato sauce. Serves four.
Bill's Vegetable Soup
- Uses london broil, mixed vegetables, barley, broth, and kitchen bouquet. Yields one serving.
Bob's Burger Soup
- Calls for canned cream of mushroom, ground round, dry noodles, and seasonings. Serves six.
- Bouillion based recipe that includes egg whites, shells, butter, and scallions. Six servings.
Celebration Beef Soup(Yan)
- Chef recipe that includes soy sauce, broth, peas, leeks, cilantro, egg whites, sherry, and ground meat.
- Using ground meat, milk, potato, green pepper, and flour.
Chili Beef Potato Soup
- Uses ground meat, worchestershire sauce, and vegetables to make six servings.
Classic Beef and Barley
- Uses canned tomato soup, broth, and diced meat. Serves one.
Colcannon and Corned Beef Soup
- Calls for apples, chicken broth, kale, lemon juice, hot pepper sauce, cabbage, and spices. Twelve servings.
Cowboy Steak'N Veggie Soup
- Pillsbury 1996 winner. Made with sirloin steak, salsa, frozen veggies, spinach, and beans.
Dijon Steak, Cheese & Baked Potato Soup
- Combines top round, flour, mustard, cilantro, tomato, and stock. Sixteen servings.
Easy Hungarian Soup
- Uses stewing meat, tomato soup, paprika, garlic, and onion.
German Peppered Beef Soup
- Using either a crock-pot or a pan this recipe is made with bell peppers, potatoes, carrots, and seasonings.
Hamburger & Barley Soup
- Brown sugar, worchestershire sauce, balsamic vinegar, herbs, and veggies are combined with broth.
Hamburger Barley Vegetable Soup
- Calls for ground meat, bouillon, peppers, tomatoes, and sauce. Serves ten.
Hamburger Dump Soup
- Uses noodles, mushrooms, cubed meat, tomato sauce, and seasonings.
- Uses yellow beans, corn, peas, tomatoes, and bouillon. One serving.
Hamburger Soup 2
- Using sour cream, wide noodles, chicken broth, ground meat, and tomatoes. Serves eight.
Hanoi Beef and Rice-Noodel Soup (Pho Bac)
- Calls for steak, sirloin, chili sauce, parsnips, cinnamon, ginger, ox tail, fish sauce, and onion.
June Meyer's Authentic Hungarian Beef Soup
- Calls for parsnips, cloves, potatoes, and a variety of other vegetables along with ground chuck.
Kuttle Soup from Tessin
- Uses tripe with assorted veggies, red wine, and grated cheese.
- Made with tripe, hominy, brown sugar, and chile powder.
Menudo (Tripe Stew)
- Requires eggs, shortening, flour, and garlic.
Menudo Estilo Norteno
- Using honeycomb tripe, chiles anchos, and calf's foot.
Mushroom and Kidney Soup
- Made with rice, sugar, mustard, and stock. Serves one.
Pho (Beef Noodle Soup)
- Flour, eggs, vinegar, veal bones, and stewing meat. Serves ten.
Redibase Beef and Barley Soup
- Combines ground chuck, salad oil, and an assortment of vegetables. Serves one.
Scotch Bonnet Soup
- Made with spinach, prawns, okra, butter, and seasonings.
Sioux Berry Soup
- Recipe using chuck steak, stock, fruit, and honey making four servings.
Steak and Bean Soup
- Uses stock, veggies, tomato paste, and Tabasco. Yields one gallon.
Trailblazin' Beef Soup
- Full recipe makes eight servings, at RecipeSource.
Vegetable Beef Soup
- Traditional slow cooker recipe using corn, tomatoes, potatoes, and carrots. Makes eight servings.
Viennese Beef Soup
- Uses ground chuck, onions, leeks, and bone.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 16, 2016 at 9:37:34 UTC -