become an editor
the entire directory
only in Sauces,_Dips,_Gravies,_and_Toppings/Dips
Sauces, Dips, Gravies, and Toppings
Open Directory - Home: Cooking: Sauces, Dips, Gravies, and Toppings: Dips
Collections and Indexes
Fish and Seafood
- Made with avocado, tomato, red onions, lemon juice, tabasco, and sour cream.
Avocado and Tomatillo Dip
- Includes reader ratings and suggestions.
- Serve this with bakery quality sourdough bread or traditional Italian or Baguette bread.
Cheese Fiesta Dip
- Made with hamburger, refried beans, chilies, tomatoes, and Velveeta processed cheese.
- Recipe from The Honorable Jane Dee Hull, Governor of Arizona.
Dog Food Dip
- A simple mixture of beef and cheese, which should always be made a day in advance to allow the flavors to blend. Serve with corn chips.
Everybody's Favorite Curry Dip
- Recipe from caterer Sharon Myers.
Garlic Spinach Dip
- Recipe from Kraft with reviews and nutrition information.
Guacamole Recipes from RecipeSource
- Over 50 various ways of making this popular dip, with or without avocados.
Herbed Goat Cheese Dip
- Toast thick slices of Italian bread to spread with this tangy goat cheese dip. It complements a salad or hearty soup.
Hot Fiesta Spinach Dip
- Recipe from Casa Sedona Bed and Breakfast Inn, Sedona, Arizona.
Hot Swiss and Ham Dip
- Fast recipe using lowfat Swiss cheese, ham, mayonnaise and mustard, making two cups.
Houston's Spinach and Artichoke Dip
- Hot, creamy dip served with tortilla chips.
Layered Mexican Dip
- Made with refried beans, cream cheese, salsa, and cheddar cheese.
Moroccan Eggplant Dip
- From Country Garden Inn, Napa, California.
Peanut Butter Dip
- This recipe is made to be used with vegetables.
- Garnish with red radishes or jicama. Serve with tortilla chips.
Quick and Easy Artichoke Dip
- Serve with toasted, thinly sliced French baguettes, crackers, or leaves of endive.
Roasted Red Pepper Dip
- Served with chips, vegetables, or tortillas.
Sour Cream & Chives Dip
- Quick recipe calling for sour cream, chives, and lemon juice.
Southwestern Star Dip
- Colorful dip from Taste of Home magazine.
Warm and Creamy Bacon Dip
- Flavored with bacon bits and green onions.
Zatarain's Hot Artichoke Dip
- Made with Zatarain's Creole Seasoning.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Sunday, March 24, 2013 12:26:11 AM EDT -