become an editor
the entire directory
only in Sandwiches/Finger
Open Directory - Home: Cooking: Sandwiches: Finger
Fish and Seafood
Home: Cooking: Snacks
Asparagus Tea Sandwiches
- Recipe using canned asparagus and butter.
Banana Bread Tea Sandwiches
- Made with cream cheese and pecans on banana bread.
Broiled Fig and Gorgonzola Finger Sandwiches
- Made with fresh figs, Gorgonzola cheese, and toasted walnuts on French bread.
Caper Horseradish Tea Sandwiches
- Recipe using capers, horseradish, smoked salmon, and sliced cucumber.
Cheddar Chutney Tea Sandwiches
- Chilled sandwiches are made with chutney, Cheddar, sour cream, cream cheese and coriander.
Cream Cheese Fillings for Finger Sandwiches
- Presents recipes for Creamy Date Nut, Creamy Ginger and Rum, and Olive and Nut fillings which may be used in tea sandwiches made several days ahead and frozen.
Cream Cheese Party Sandwiches
- Made with cream cheese, eggs, and pecans.
Cucumber Mint Tea Sandwiches
- Chilled sandwiches can be made ahead of time.
Cucumber Tea Sandwiches
- Made with sliced cucumber and mint mayonnaise.
Easy Aspic Glaze for Open-Face Sandwiches
- Made with gelatine, water, and soy sauce.
Festive Tea Sandwiches
- Made with cranberries, pecans, and sliced chicken. Includes directions for making chive butter.
Foccacia Finger Sandwiches
- Marinated bell peppers and goat cheese on foccacia bread.
Fuit Fillings for Finger Sandwiches
- Presents recipes for Pineapple, Cheery Cherry, and Creamy Strawberry fillings for tea sandwiches.
Garlic-Parsley Finger Sandwiches
- White bread with a fresh parsley and garlic spread.
Goat Cheese and Watercress Tea Sandwiches
- Cinnamon raisin bread makes this a sweet sandwich.
Herbed Vidalia Onion Tea Sandwiches
- Onion is served with fresh parsley and tarragon.
Hummus and Vegetable Lavash Sandwiches
- A rolled sandwich with homemade hummus.
Layered Radish Finger Sandwiches
- Scoallions and anchovy paste are layered with radishes.
Pineapple Nut Tea Sandwiches
- Made using crushed pineapple, nuts, and cream cheese; from the King's Inn at Georgetown, South Carolina.
Pineapple Nut Tea Sandwiches
- Made with cream cheese, pineapple, celery, nuts, and maraschino cherries.
- Presents fancy ways to cut and recipes for tea, finger and larger sandwiches.
Smoked Salmon, Horseradish Sour Cream and Cucumber Lavash Sandwiches
- Small cone shaped sandwiches.
Summer Tomato Sandwiches
- A lemon and mayonnaise spread on French bread enhances fresh tomatoes.
Tea Sandwich Recipes
- Presents recipes for Chicken Curry, Cucumber, Putting on the Ritz Egg Salad, and Walnut finger sandwiches.
- A selection of finger sandwich fillings including cranberry, lavender egg salad, celery-nut, and apricot and ham.
Walnut Swiss-Cheese Sandwich
- Equal parts of Swiss cheese and walnuts mixed with mayonnaise, and spread on whole wheat bread.
Watercress Finger Sandwiches
- Chopped watercress mixed with mayonnaise and spread on white bread.
Watercress-Olive Tea Sandwiches
- Watercress and stuffed olives mixed with cream cheese and spread on egg bread.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Monday, July 26, 2010 12:35:05 AM EDT -