become an editor
the entire directory
only in Salads/Dressings
Home: Cooking: Condiments
Home: Cooking: Sauces, Dips, Gravies, and Toppings
Shopping: Food: Condiments: Dressings and Slaw
Apple Juice Vinaigrette
- Uses juice and cider vinegar. Yields 3/4 cup.
Asian Salad Dressing
- Includes ginger root, onion, vegetable oil, vinegar, soy sauce, tomato paste, lemon, and garlic.
- Includes red wine vinegar, apple juice concentrate, garlic powder, onion powder, lemon juice, soy sauce, Dijon mustard, and cayenne pepper.
Basic Vinaigrette Salad Dressing
- Provides step by step instructions and reader comments.
Bleu Cheese Dressing
- Made with mayonnaise, Bleu Cheese, milk, vinegar, sugar, onion salt, dry mustard, and garlic powder.
Blue Stilton Mayonnaise Dressing
- Serve over green salad, endive salad, or as a vegetable dip.
Caesar Salad Dressing
- Recipe includes lemon juice, vinegar, water, parmesan cheese, mustard, garlic powder, and black pepper.
Chinese Salad Dressing
- Simple recipe with three ingredients, seasoned rice vinegar, Sesame oil, and soy sauce.
Cole Slaw Dressing
- Includes oil, sugar, onion flakes, vinegar, celery seed, mayonnaise, and pickle relish.
Cooks.com: Salad Dressings to Suit the Salads
- In depth guide on how to make the right salad dressing for a salad.
- Recipe includes maple syrup, dry mustard, cider vinegar, cranberry juice, sea salt, and canola oil.
Creamy Buttermilk Dressing
- Made with mayonnaise, buttermilk, parsley flakes, seasoned salt, chives, and garlic.
Creamy French Dressing
- Includes vinegar, egg, paprika, sugar, salt, cayenne, and salad oil.
Daniela's Classic Salad Dressing
- Simple recipe using garlic, balsamic vinegar, and olive oil.
Easy Vinaigrette Dressing
- Recipe includes olive oil, chicken broth, cider vinegar, garlic, and Dijon mustard.
- Includes sour cream, mayonnaise, salsa, taco seasoning, and garlic.
Garlic Caesar Dressing
- Includes garlic, red wine vinegar, balsamic vinegar, lemon, water, dry mustard, and hot pepper sauce.
Garlic Salad Dressing
- Made with salt, dry mustard, sugar, lemon, pepper, white wine vinegar, light oil, olive oil, Worcester sauce, garlic, and egg.
Ginger Sesame Dressing
- Includes garlic, ginger, rice wine vinegar, soy sauce, sesame oil, tahini, and vegetable oil.
Grandma's Salad Dressing
- Recipe includes vegetable oil, white wine vinegar, sugar, ketchup, salt, Worcestershire sauce, and onion.
Green Goddess Salad Dressing
- Includes mayonnaise, anchovies, vinegar, green onion, garlic, parsley, tarragon and chives. It can be prepared in a blender or food processor.
Herbal Salad Dressing Mix
- Recipe for a dry mix that includes parsley flakes, oregano, basil, marjoram, sugar, fennel seeds, dry mustard, and black pepper.
Hidden Valley Original Ranch Dressing Clone
- Includes mayonnaise and buttermilk.
Honey Mustard Dressing
- Use as a dressing or as a dip with chicken fingers and as a spread on ham or turkey club sandwiches.
Kraft Thousand Island Dressing,
- A version of the classic bottled dressing from Top Secret Recipes.
Ranch-Style Salad Dressing
- Includes sour cream, mayonnaise, buttermilk, lemon juice, red wine vinegar, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, chives, shallot, mustard and celery seed.
Roasted Red Pepper Vinagrette
- Made with apple juice, cider vinegar, onion, garlic, rosemary, thyme, oregano, dry mustard, paprika, and roasted red bell pepper.
Salad Dressing Recipes from Hugs's Homehearth
- Recipes such as creamy, boiled, buttermilk, cucumber dill, tomato garlic, plain, French, and Greek dressings.
Simple Sicilian Salad Dressing
- Made with extra virgin olive oil, balsamic vinegar, salt, pepper, and oregano.
Yogurt Salad Dressing
- An Australian recipe that can be used on potato salad, coleslaw, or as a dressing on the side for grilled fish.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 29, 2015 at 8:54:07 UTC -