the entire directory
only in Cooking/Salads
Collections and Indexes
Fish and Seafood
Home: Cooking: Brand Name Recipes
Home: Cooking: Fruits and Vegetables
Home: Cooking: Special Diets
Home: Cooking: Tailgating and Picnics
This category in other languages:
Arugula, Fennel, Apple, Mandarin Orange, And Pomegranate Salad
- From Bon Appetit magazine.
- Also includes hard-cooked eggs, Cheddar cheese, and bacon.
Carmel's Crunchy Pea Salad
- Uses frozen peas, bacon, sour cream and cashews. Makes 6 servings.
- Made with grated cheese, mayonnaise, celery salt, pepper, capers, and lettuce.
Custom's Creole Caesar Salad
- Includes serving suggestions.
Deep Dish Layered Salad
- Can be made the night before, and you can also use grated Cheddar cheese instead of Parmesan.
Festive Cornbread Salad
- From Janice Marie's Step Back in Time Bed and Breakfast, Terrell, Texas.
Greek-Italian Chopped Salad
- Add cooked shrimp for a main course.
Hearty Reuben Salad
- Includes traditional Reuben ingredients.
History of Salads and Salad Dressings
- Includes Caesar Salad, Cobb Salad, Crab Louie Salad, Coleslaw, Panzanella, Salad Nicoise, Salad Olivier, Waldorf Salad, Green Goddess Dressing, and Thousand Island Dressing.
Hungarian Cucumber Salad
- Cucumbers and onions in a creamy tangy dressing.
- Includes shrimp, ham, and bacon.
Kitchen Sink Salad
- A tossed salad consisting of fruits and vegetables.
Muff Olive Salad
- Makes two quarts of salad.
Neuman's Easy Caesar Salad
- This salad is heavy on fresh garlic and red and black pepper.
- Made with corn, cucumber, and tomato.
Raspberry Spinach Salad
- Consists of spinach leaves, strawberries, kiwi, and macadamia nuts with a raspberry dressing.
Roast Eggplant Salad
- Turkish recipe from NetCooks.
Seven Layer Salad
- Includes hard boiled eggs, bacon, and frozen peas.
Shaved Fennel with Blood Oranges
- Recipe includes pomegranate seeds.
Sliced Tomato and Onion Salad
- Make the day before or several hours before serving.
- A gelatin salad that includes pineapple and shredded carrots.
Sweet Bell Pepper Salad
- Chill before serving.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 29, 2015 at 7:54:06 UTC -