become an editor
the entire directory
only in Cooking/Safety
Open Directory - Home: Cooking: Safety
Business: Food and Related Products: Consulting: Food Safety
Home: Consumer Information: Food and Drink
Home: Emergency Preparation: Food and Water
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Business and Economy: Training
Science: Technology: Food Science: Food Safety
Society: Issues: Environment: Food and Drink
Society: Issues: Health: Food, Drink and Nutrition
Canadian Partnership for Consumer Food Safety Education
- National association of public and private organizations committed to educating Canadians about the ease and importance of food safety in the home.
Culinary.net: On the Safe Side
- Article on a number of safety in the kitchen subjects.
Food Irradiation - Frequently Asked Questions
- How it's used, what safety precautions are in place, and what benefits it brings. From the US Centers for Disease Control.
Food Safe Program
- A comprehensive collection of US based food safety links and contacts, and a growing collection of documents on most areas of concern.
- Food safety lessons, references, and glossary from Iowa State University's Food Safety Project.
- Series of factsheets from the University of Florida.
Food Safety Consortium
- Information about and reports on the subject.
Food Safety Education and Consumer Information
- Information from the United States Department of Agriculture on safe food handling and preparation procedures.
Food Safety Project
- Information from Iowa State University on handling foods for tailgate parties and picnics.
Food Safety and Quality
- Frequently asked questions about food preparation, storage, and other food safety issues.
Gateway to US Government Food Safety Information
- Provides links to selected government food safety-related information. Most US government web sites are listed.
Home Food Safety...It's in Your Hands
- Site offers information on the subject.
Kitchen Safety Tips
- Tips for safely using deep fat fryers and knives, and working around the stove.
NPR : Lettuce Learn How to Wash Produce
- Food safety experts explain how to best wash fruits and vegetables before eating them.
National Center for Food Safety and Technology
- Information about this consortium of food companies, the U.S Food and Drug Administration, and the Illinois Institute of Technology.
National Food Safety Database
- An educational resource put together by the National Food Safety Database team, United States Department of Agriculture, and the University of Florida. It has a database of industry and consumer information, and news on safety issues from around the world.
- Information on contents of packaged food.
Programme of Food Safety and Food Aid/Food Safety Unit, WHO
- Information about the organization.
ScientificAmerican: Is It Safe to Eat?
- Discussion and links on assorted food safety issues.
- Basic tips on how to thaw, stuff, cook, and store turkey properly.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Thursday, July 15, 2010 1:57:16 AM EDT -