become an editor
the entire directory
only in Recipe_Collections/Cookbooks
Science: Technology: Food Science: Nutrition
Shopping: Home and Garden: Kitchen and Dining: Accessories
Shopping: Publications: Books: Food and Drink: Cookbooks
Shopping: Publications: Books: Food and Drink: Cookbooks: Specific Titles
Shopping: Publications: Books: Health: Nutrition
This category in other languages:
An Alberta Family Cookbook
- Recipes from the 1996 edition of "Liens Love to Cook". Recipes from family and friends over 5 generations. The hard copy version is out of print, but you can still use the searchable online version for free.
Cookie Club Recipes
- Free membership club for sharing cookie recipes, baking tips and special recipe requests.
Cooking With Shirley
- Cooking basics, cooking help, and cookbooks.
EEE Cooks - A Family Cookbook
- Family recipes with photographs, including Baked Ziti, Potato Croquettes, Unfried Chicken, and Black Bean Chili over Cheesy Grits.
Ellie Deaner's Recipe of the Week
- A few of the recipes of the week from Ellie Deaner's cookbooks and cooking classes.
Fannie Farmer Cookbook
- Online publication of 1918 classic edition of the book.
The Firefighters Recipe Cookbook
- Recipes from the cookbook.
Home Made Cookes.ca
- Recipes from some historical cookbooks, classified by source as well as some less usual categories. Also displays most popular and random recipes.
Weatherly & Byrd Springs Ward Cookbook
- A collection of about 400 family recipes including some unusual ones like Rattlesnake Chili and Kudzu Jelly.
What's Cooking America
- Recipes from all over America. Includes hints and tips, history of food, and a culinary glossary.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 30, 2014 at 13:05:13 UTC -