the entire directory
only in Cooking/Recipe_Collections
Brand Name Recipes
Fish and Seafood
Fruits and Vegetables
Soups and Stews
Home: Cooking: Quick and Easy
Home: Cooking: Recipe Management
Home: Cooking: World Cuisines
Shopping: Publications: Books: Food and Drink: Cookbooks
Shopping: Publications: Books: Food and Drink: Cookbooks: Recipes
This category in other languages:
A & L Cucina
- Index of recipes including appetizers, cocktails, breads, main dishes, quick foods, sides, soups, and sweets.
1001Recipes2Send.com Recipes Database
- Recipes, food related tips and articles.
2havefun in Minnesota Cookbook
- Collection of assorted recipes.
- Offers a variety of recipes, cooking tips, food dictionary, recipe of the day, and romantic dinner menus.
- Chinese, Thai, British, Italian, Indian, and Mexican recipes, with the emphasis on Indian. Sorted by country or food type.
- Offers recipes for a romantic meal.
- Thousands of recipes submitted by home cooks. Searchable database, and menu ideas. Most recipes are reviewed and rated by users.
Amy Gale's Recipe Archive Index
- Includes index of assorted recipes.
Arielle's Recipe Archives
- A very large recipe archive, mostly from the rec.food.recipes newsgroup.
The Artisan: Table of Contents
- Provides free food and bread recipes, and technical assistance.
At Home Chefs
- a collection of tested recipes submitted by beginner chefs as well as advanced gourmet chefs. The recipes range from quick and easy home cooked creations to advanced gourmet concoctions submitted by culinary experts.
- Recipes classified by course or main ingredient, including many international recipes. User recipes accepted.
The Barlow's Recipes
- Searchable recipe database also browsable by course, ethnicity, and type of food. Includes discussion board. Users can submit recipes.
BellaOnline's Recipe Collection
- A collection of various recipe collections.
Best Cook Recipes
- Small collection of recipes including cakes, soups, salads, and various main dishes.
- Recipes submitted and rated by member-users; membership is free. Includes a forum and personalization features.
- Searchable, user-submitted recipes, hints, forums, and email lists.
Central Market Signature Recipes
- Large collection of recipes from the grocery chain.
Chef Walter Potenza
- Terracotta, Jewish, and Italian recipes, cooking techniques, and Italian food glossary. Also includes seminars, school class schedule, and Providence, Rhode Island restaurants' hours and location.
- Site for recipes by chefs and recipe notecards.
Cookbook Wizard Recipes
- Over 1000 recipes. Search the internet cookbook, or download recipes in Mealmaster format.
- A large index of recipes for many occasions.
Cooking at MarthaStewart.com
- Recipes and cooking secrets.
- Recipes organized by main ingredient or type of baking (for baked goods), as well as general instructions for various foods.
- Recipe search engine covers many categories within a large database. Features a Mastercook recipe export capability.
Crescent City Farmers Market
- Features a recipe of the week.
Cuisine du Monde
- Recipes classified by country, with glossary, units converter, and mailing list for updates.
The Cutting Board
- Wide variety of recipes and cooking tips that are updated weekly. Recipes range from the simple to more complex.
The Cyber World of Culinary Arts
- Submit recipes and other kitchen techniques.
- An international database which contains recipes, cooking hints, herb information, substitutions, and an index of cooking terms.
- Site offers an assortment of crock pot and Southern USA recipes.
Disney Family - Food
- Provide recipes separated into categories for quick and easy, dinners, healthy, recipes for kids, desserts, and holidays.
Easy Gourmet Recipes
- Includes a searchable database, restaurant recipes, trading room, and measurement guide
Eat Healthy, Live Happy.
- Recipes classified by ingredients, with an emphasis on health. Includes discussion boards.
- Offers recipes with nutritional analysis, reviews, online recipe storage, conversion tables, and glossary.
- Gourmet and Bon Appétit recipes with reader reviews and tips.
- Large index of recipes including a sizable vegetarian section.
- Recipes in all categories, all with simple to follow step-by-step cooking instructions. Many for holidays and parties.
- A large selection of recipes, and the possibility of printing out a shopping list for the ingredients required.
- A collection of ham, bacon and pork family meal dishes.
Favourite Dinner Co-op Recipes
- Presents recipes beloved of the Pittsburgh food-lovers' group called the Dinner Co-op. They also have a cookbook which can be downloaded free here in several formats.
- Fine dining elegant gourmet recipes with photographs.
Food & Wine at Bella Online
- A food and wine site with hosts that guide you through international cuisines, recipes, and beverages. Also has a message board.
- Browse or search thousands of rated recipes, each with nutritional information. Post a recipe and get free nutritional analysis of the dish.
- Searchable recipe collection that offers user-submitted recipes, articles, links, and tips.
- Selection of indexed recipes.
The Free International Cookbook
- Recipes with ingredients shown in American, English and Metric units; exchange recipes with others, or request a recipe. [Site requires membership.]
Frugal Recipes of the Week
- Recipes to stretch dollars by the editor of Better Budgeting.
- Animated virtual kitchen that has many hidden treasures. Recipes by professional chefs and a culinary glossary.
- Recipes for appetizers through desserts.
- A collection of recipes from family and friends. Features unique recipes such as the $250 Cookie recipe, and Nanny Upstairs pound cake.
Good Cooking: On the Menu
- Consists of the recipe list of Good Cooking, site emphasizing gourmet cooking. The recipes are classified by course and ingredient.
- Recipe exchange with searchable collection offering many various dishes.
Great Recipes Online
- Over two hundred recipes for appetizers, beverage, desserts, holidays, kids, main dishes, salads, sandwiches, side dishes, and soups. Features a browser cookie based MyRecipes tab for saving personal favorites.
The Gutsy Gourmet
- A collection of selected recipes from around the world. Recipes are indexed and most have ethnic music of the region.
Hard To Find Recipes
- A collection of odd and hard to find recipes including Tomato Soup Cake and Watermelon Rind Pickles.
- Offers recipes, health, diet, and nutritional information, and ebooks.
Healthy Recipes For The Soul
- Indexed selection of recipes by course.
Heather Cooks - Cooking for IBS
- Recipes from the weekly web-based cooking broadcast, from the host's book called "Eating for IBS," from the emailed newsletter, and a message board for asking about and exchanging recipes plus an index of those recipes.
- An organized and searchable collection of cooking recipes.
Hot Sauce Zone
- Recipes for appetizers, lunch, dinner, and brunch; beef, pork, chicken, and turkey, and for vegans.
- Recipes, cooking tips and professional chefs available to answer cooking or recipe questions.
- Searchable database can also be browsed by course or ingredients. Users can add recipes.
In the Kitchen with Anne Maree
- Includes categorized recipes, glossary, tips, conversion chart, and discussion board.
Infobrary Food Recipes
- Presents recipes categorized mainly by ethnicity, but also has a section on wild game and a few medieval recipes.
- Home cooking and heirloom recipes, has feature articles and forum for members to send memories of family history, mothers and the food they made with recipes.
Integrated Publishing: Recipes
- Recipes from the United States Military Recipe Service. Can be viewed online for free or ordered for a fee in various electronic and print formats.
Jim Barricks Alcohol-Free Recipes
- Presents a selection of assorted recipes.
- A collection of easy to prepare recipes.
Joe's Place: Recipe Swap
- Exchange recipes and information in a community setting.
Kieto's Daily Recipe and Funnies
- Features various types of recipes, food shopping links, and a few jokes and funnies.
- Recipes, articles and reference tools for the food enthusiast. Interesting food trivia and history.
- Find a collection of recipes, as well as professional cooking tips and secrets.
Lesley's Recipe Archive
- Recipes include sausage making and gluten free, ingredient substitutions, measurement converter, food quiz, and links to Niagara (Canada) area restaurants and wineries.
- Recipes include a section on dishes cooked in less than 30 minutes, conversion table, and cookbook reviews.
Library of Food and Drinks
- A index of recipes.
Linda's Dinner Party Menus and Recipes
- Gourmet dinner party menus with recipes. Backyard barbecus to seven-course dinners. Also includes hints and tips, and etiquette.
Lisa's Cooking Cache
- Large selection of indexed recipes.
Lunch at Noon
- Lunch recipes organized by course. [Flash]
Lutherans Online - Recipe Exchange
- View a variety of recipes for meals or snacks. Recipes contain taste and preparation ratings and can be sorted by category or main ingredient.
Meals For You
- Offers over 8,000 free recipes, meal plans, and meal ideas.
- Meal planning website featuring recipes and personalized nutrition tips. Users can create family cookbooks, shopping lists and plan out menus.
- Cooking recipes and meal planning for all tastes and occasions, including chicken, cookie, Italian, Mexican, low fat, and desserts.
Meilleur du Chef
- Regular and diet recipes. Illustrated and filmed, with hints and tips and a food glossary.
- Presents user-submitted recipes classified by main ingredient, ethnicity, and other criteria.
- Cookbook and free recipe software. Includes capability for building personal on-line cookbook. Registration, free or paid versions, required.
- Monthly recipes and an archive of recent popular meal ideas.
The On Line Cookbook
- A searchable, well-organized recipe site, with an active request and submission section and mailing list.
Parenthood.com's Recipe Xchange
- Share, request, or search for recipes.
Pattianne's Paradise - Country Kitchen Recipes - Coquitlam
- Home cooking recipe archive with wide screen presentation.
- Large collection of recipes organized by main ingredient and type.
- Recipe database. Users can submit recipes. Includes a forum.
- Recipe categories covering ethnic foods, holidays, and ingredients.
Recipe du Jour
- Archive of recipes from the email list.
The Recipe Dude
- Tex-Mex is featured and a newsletter is offered.
The Recipe Exchange
- Recipes, bakers hints, charts, and recipe exchange board.
- Collection of recipes submitted by professional chefs. Recipes can be viewed online or downloaded using Calcmenu - chef's software for recipe costing. [Requires registration]
- Over 21,000 recipes including ethnic cuisine, copycat recipes; kitchen charts, household hints, gardening, crafts, BBQ Guru, and pet recipes.
- Large index of user submitted recipes.
The Recipe Place
- A searchable database of recipes, for appetizers through desserts.
Recipe Sharing Forum
- Selection of recipes in forum format, includes searchable database.
- Browse or search a large archive collected from a variety of Usenet newsgroups and mailing lists. Includes a wide selection of ethnic foods, and many recipes for those on restricted diets such as diabetic or fat-free.
- Large index of user submitted recipes.
- Thousands of recipes with photos, ratings and reviews. Search by title, category, recipe ingredients or A-Z.
Recipes from Gourmet Spot
- A collection of recipes for appetizers to dessert, including beverages.
Recipes from Pine Hollow Handcrafts
- Includes main meals, meats, vegetables, breakfast, and desserts.
The Recipes Library
- Food and other recipes, listed mainly by course, main ingredient, or occasion. User recipes accepted. Includes a mailing list to receive recipes by email.
- A community for parents to find and trade recipes for the family.
The Redwall Kitchen
- Large collection of recipes inspired from descriptions of foods in the Redwall series by Brian Jacques.
- Selection of recipes, contest, tips, and a request message board.
- A large personal collection for everything from appetizers to dessert, and a variety of ethnic dishes.
Save at Home Moms Recipes
- Recipes submitted by members of a Yahoo group.
- Includes recipes from major UK brands. Categories include meat and poultry, fish and seafood, pasta and rice, vegetarian, cakes and desserts, and drinks.
Sex and the Kitchen
- Romantic cooking advice and recipes, with a destination guide.
- The collection is categorized by type, such as dinner, salads, side dishes, desserts, snacks and beverages.
Simmer Stock - A Culinary Theatre
- Provides short articles about one family's experiences in the kitchen and eating out. The site also includes recipes and information on tools and resources.
The Sneaky Kitchen
- Recipes to help you add more nutrition into a healthier diet.
- Find and rate low calorie, healthy recipes. Use the recipe calculator to find the calories, carbs, fat, and protein in your recipes.
Starla's Vintage Recipe Collection
- Vintage recipes from a mother's kitchen, with introductions, stories, and retro photographs of people and places. Many are 1950s-1970s versions found handwritten in old tin boxes.
The Taste of Memory
- Food can evoke associations with time, place and memory. Has share short essays with recipes that might tap into a common consciousness.
That's My Home
- Presents a selection of recipes from appetizers and to desserts.
- Culinary site with recipes, articles, a weblog, and a message board.
Triple Crown Recipes from Starchefs
- Collection of recipes for horse racing's triple crown events.
- Features a large recipe index, tips, and advice. Search for recipes by course, region, prep time, or equipment available.
Urban Homemaker Recipes
- Presents an indexed assortment.
US Diners Recipes
- Selection of assorted recipes in searchable format.
Utterly Outrageous Recipes
- Recipes for various types of weird food people eat.
Virtual Vittles Cooking Recipes
- Cooking recipes without excessive fat, fuss or expense.
- Recipes from the newsgroup alt:discuss.cooking.
- Large collection of recipes from the supermarket chain.
What's 4 Dinner?
- Selection of recipes offered.
Whole Foods Market : Recipes
- Large directory of recipes from the grocery store chain.
- Over 20,000 free recipes, cooking advice, and a searchable recipe index.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 3, 2014 at 0:00:34 UTC -