the entire directory
only in Cooking/Recipe_Collections
Brand Name Recipes
Fish and Seafood
Fruits and Vegetables
Soups and Stews
Home: Cooking: Quick and Easy
Home: Cooking: Recipe Management
Home: Cooking: World Cuisines
Shopping: Publications: Books: Food and Drink: Cookbooks
Shopping: Publications: Books: Food and Drink: Cookbooks: Recipes
This category in other languages:
A & L Cucina
- Index of recipes including appetizers, cocktails, breads, main dishes, quick foods, sides, soups, and sweets.
1001Recipes2Send.com Recipes Database
- Recipes, food related tips and articles.
2havefun in Minnesota Cookbook
- Collection of assorted recipes.
- Offers a variety of recipes, cooking tips, food dictionary, recipe of the day, and romantic dinner menus.
- Chinese, Thai, British, Italian, Indian, and Mexican recipes, with the emphasis on Indian. Sorted by country or food type.
- Offers recipes for a romantic meal.
- Thousands of recipes submitted by home cooks. Searchable database, and menu ideas. Most recipes are reviewed and rated by users.
Amy Gale's Recipe Archive Index
- Includes index of assorted recipes.
Arielle's Recipe Archives
- A very large recipe archive, mostly from the rec.food.recipes newsgroup.
The Artisan: Table of Contents
- Provides free food and bread recipes, and technical assistance.
- Recipes classified by course or main ingredient, including many international recipes. User recipes accepted.
The Barlow's Recipes
- Searchable recipe database also browsable by course, ethnicity, and type of food. Includes discussion board. Users can submit recipes.
BellaOnline's Recipe Collection
- A collection of various recipe collections.
Best Cook Recipes
- Small collection of recipes including cakes, soups, salads, and various main dishes.
- Recipes submitted and rated by member-users; membership is free. Includes a forum and personalization features.
- Searchable, user-submitted recipes, hints, forums, and email lists.
Central Market Signature Recipes
- Large collection of recipes from the grocery chain.
Chef Walter Potenza
- Terracotta, Jewish, and Italian recipes, cooking techniques, and Italian food glossary. Also includes seminars, school class schedule, and Providence, Rhode Island restaurants' hours and location.
- Site for recipes by chefs and recipe notecards.
Cookbook Wizard Recipes
- Over 1000 recipes. Search the internet cookbook, or download recipes in Mealmaster format.
Cooking at MarthaStewart.com
- Recipes and cooking secrets.
- Recipes organized by main ingredient or type of baking (for baked goods), as well as general instructions for various foods.
- Recipe search engine covers many categories within a large database. Features a Mastercook recipe export capability.
Crescent City Farmers Market
- Features a recipe of the week.
The Cutting Board
- Wide variety of recipes and cooking tips that are updated weekly. Recipes range from the simple to more complex.
- An international database which contains recipes, cooking hints, herb information, substitutions, and an index of cooking terms.
- Site offers an assortment of crock pot and Southern USA recipes.
Disney Family - Recipes
- Provide recipes separated into categories for quick and easy, dinners, healthy, recipes for kids, desserts, and holidays.
Easy Gourmet Recipes
- Includes a searchable database, restaurant recipes, trading room, and measurement guide
Eat Healthy, Live Happy.
- Recipes classified by ingredients, with an emphasis on health. Includes discussion boards.
- Offers recipes with nutritional analysis, reviews, online recipe storage, conversion tables, and glossary.
- Gourmet and Bon Appétit recipes with reader reviews and tips.
- Recipes in all categories, all with simple to follow step-by-step cooking instructions. Many for holidays and parties.
- A large selection of recipes, and the possibility of printing out a shopping list for the ingredients required.
- A collection of ham, bacon and pork family meal dishes.
Favourite Dinner Co-op Recipes
- Presents recipes beloved of the Pittsburgh food-lovers' group called the Dinner Co-op. They also have a cookbook which can be downloaded free here in several formats.
- Fine dining elegant gourmet recipes with photographs.
- Browse or search thousands of rated recipes, each with nutritional information. Post a recipe and get free nutritional analysis of the dish.
- Selection of indexed recipes.
The Free International Cookbook
- Recipes with ingredients shown in American, English and Metric units; exchange recipes with others, or request a recipe. [Site requires membership.]
Frugal Recipes of the Week
- Recipes to stretch dollars by the editor of Better Budgeting.
- Animated virtual kitchen that has many hidden treasures. Recipes by professional chefs and a culinary glossary.
- A collection of recipes from family and friends. Features unique recipes such as the $250 Cookie recipe, and Nanny Upstairs pound cake.
Good Cooking: On the Menu
- Consists of the recipe list of Good Cooking, site emphasizing gourmet cooking. The recipes are classified by course and ingredient.
- Recipe exchange with searchable collection offering many various dishes.
Great Recipes Online
- Over two hundred recipes for appetizers, beverage, desserts, holidays, kids, main dishes, salads, sandwiches, side dishes, and soups. Features a browser cookie based MyRecipes tab for saving personal favorites.
The Gutsy Gourmet
- A collection of selected recipes from around the world. Recipes are indexed and most have ethnic music of the region.
Hard To Find Recipes
- A collection of odd and hard to find recipes including Tomato Soup Cake and Watermelon Rind Pickles.
- Offers recipes, health, diet, and nutritional information, and ebooks.
Heather Cooks - Cooking for IBS
- Recipes from the weekly web-based cooking broadcast, from the host's book called "Eating for IBS," from the emailed newsletter, and a message board for asking about and exchanging recipes plus an index of those recipes.
- An organized and searchable collection of cooking recipes.
Hot Sauce Zone
- Recipes for appetizers, lunch, dinner, and brunch; beef, pork, chicken, and turkey, and for vegans.
- Recipes, cooking tips and professional chefs available to answer cooking or recipe questions.
- Searchable database can also be browsed by course or ingredients. Users can add recipes.
In the Kitchen with Anne Maree
- Includes categorized recipes, glossary, tips, conversion chart, and discussion board.
Integrated Publishing: Recipes
- Recipes from the United States Military Recipe Service. Can be viewed online for free or ordered for a fee in various electronic and print formats.
- A collection of easy to prepare recipes.
Joe's Place: Recipe Swap
- Exchange recipes and information in a community setting.
Kieto's Daily Recipe and Funnies
- Features various types of recipes, food shopping links, and a few jokes and funnies.
- Recipes, articles and reference tools for the food enthusiast. Interesting food trivia and history.
- Find a collection of recipes, as well as professional cooking tips and secrets.
Lesley's Recipe Archive
- Recipes include sausage making and gluten free, ingredient substitutions, measurement converter, food quiz, and links to Niagara (Canada) area restaurants and wineries.
- Recipes include a section on dishes cooked in less than 30 minutes, conversion table, and cookbook reviews.
Library of Food and Drinks
- A index of recipes.
Linda's Dinner Party Menus and Recipes
- Gourmet dinner party menus with recipes. Backyard barbecus to seven-course dinners. Also includes hints and tips, and etiquette.
Lisa's Cooking Cache
- Large selection of indexed recipes.
Lunch at Noon
- Lunch recipes organized by course. [Flash]
- Meal planning website featuring recipes and personalized nutrition tips. Users can create family cookbooks, shopping lists and plan out menus.
- Cooking recipes and meal planning for all tastes and occasions, including chicken, cookie, Italian, Mexican, low fat, and desserts.
Meilleur du Chef
- Regular and diet recipes. Illustrated and filmed, with hints and tips and a food glossary.
- Presents user-submitted recipes classified by main ingredient, ethnicity, and other criteria.
- Monthly recipes and an archive of recent popular meal ideas.
The On Line Cookbook
- A searchable, well-organized recipe site, with an active request and submission section and mailing list.
Parenthood.com's Recipe Xchange
- Share, request, or search for recipes.
Pattianne's Paradise - Country Kitchen Recipes - Coquitlam
- Home cooking recipe archive with wide screen presentation.
- Large collection of recipes organized by main ingredient and type.
- Recipe database. Users can submit recipes. Includes a forum.
- Recipe categories covering ethnic foods, holidays, and ingredients.
Recipe du Jour
- Archive of recipes from the email list.
The Recipe Dude
- Tex-Mex is featured and a newsletter is offered.
The Recipe Exchange
- Recipes, bakers hints, charts, and recipe exchange board.
- Over 21,000 recipes including ethnic cuisine, copycat recipes; kitchen charts, household hints, gardening, crafts, BBQ Guru, and pet recipes.
- Large index of user submitted recipes.
The Recipe Place
- A searchable database of recipes, for appetizers through desserts.
Recipe Sharing Forum
- Selection of recipes in forum format, includes searchable database.
- Browse or search a large archive collected from a variety of Usenet newsgroups and mailing lists. Includes a wide selection of ethnic foods, and many recipes for those on restricted diets such as diabetic or fat-free.
- Large index of user submitted recipes.
- Thousands of recipes with photos, ratings and reviews. Search by title, category, recipe ingredients or A-Z.
Recipes from Gourmet Spot
- A collection of recipes for appetizers to dessert, including beverages.
Recipes from Pine Hollow Handcrafts
- Includes main meals, meats, vegetables, breakfast, and desserts.
The Recipes Library
- Food and other recipes, listed mainly by course, main ingredient, or occasion. User recipes accepted. Includes a mailing list to receive recipes by email.
The Redwall Kitchen
- Large collection of recipes inspired from descriptions of foods in the Redwall series by Brian Jacques.
- Selection of recipes, contest, tips, and a request message board.
- A large personal collection for everything from appetizers to dessert, and a variety of ethnic dishes.
Save at Home Moms Recipes
- Recipes submitted by members of a Yahoo group.
- Includes recipes from major UK brands. Categories include meat and poultry, fish and seafood, pasta and rice, vegetarian, cakes and desserts, and drinks.
Sex and the Kitchen
- Romantic cooking advice and recipes, with a destination guide.
- The collection is categorized by type, such as dinner, salads, side dishes, desserts, snacks and beverages.
Simmer Stock - A Culinary Theatre
- Provides short articles about one family's experiences in the kitchen and eating out. The site also includes recipes and information on tools and resources.
The Sneaky Kitchen
- Recipes to help you add more nutrition into a healthier diet.
- Find and rate low calorie, healthy recipes. Use the recipe calculator to find the calories, carbs, fat, and protein in your recipes.
Starla's Vintage Recipe Collection
- Vintage recipes from a mother's kitchen, with introductions, stories, and retro photographs of people and places. Many are 1950s-1970s versions found handwritten in old tin boxes.
The Taste of Memory
- Food can evoke associations with time, place and memory. Has share short essays with recipes that might tap into a common consciousness.
That's My Home
- Presents a selection of recipes from appetizers and to desserts.
- Culinary site with recipes, articles, a weblog, and a message board.
Triple Crown Recipes from Starchefs
- Collection of recipes for horse racing's triple crown events.
- Features a large recipe index, tips, and advice. Search for recipes by course, region, prep time, or equipment available.
US Diners Recipes
- Selection of assorted recipes in searchable format.
Utterly Outrageous Recipes
- Recipes for various types of weird food people eat.
Virtual Vittles Cooking Recipes
- Cooking recipes without excessive fat, fuss or expense.
- Recipes from the newsgroup alt:discuss.cooking.
- Large collection of recipes from the supermarket chain.
What's 4 Dinner?
- Selection of recipes offered.
Whole Foods Market : Recipes
- Large directory of recipes from the grocery store chain.
- Over 20,000 free recipes, cooking advice, and a searchable recipe index.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 4, 2016 at 7:05:02 UTC -