become an editor
the entire directory
only in Outdoors/Barbecue_and_Grilling
Barbecue and Grilling
Open Directory - Home: Cooking: Outdoors: Barbecue and Grilling
Business: Hospitality: Restaurant Chains: Barbeque
Home: Cooking: Meat
Home: Cooking: Outdoors: Smoking
Recreation: Food: Meat: Barbecue
Shopping: Food: Meat: Barbecue
Shopping: Home and Garden: Barbecues
Shopping: Publications: Books: Food and Drink: Cookbooks: Barbecue and Grilling
Amazing Ribs and The Zen of Barbecue
- How to make authentic barbecue including tips on technique, sauce recipes, and a buying guide to smokers and accessories.
- Includes articles on books, competitions, recipes, and equipment.
- Contains articles about how to barbeque, equipment tips, and woods chips vs charcoal.
BBQ Recipes from AllRecipes.com
- Broad range of recipes including pizza on the grill, Grecian pork tenderloin, Tandoori chicken, smoked turkey, chicken and beef kabobs. Visitors' rating system for recipe results.
Backyard Smoker Barbeque Chef
- Includes information aimed at people who want to learn how to barbeque on a smoker grill.
Barbecue Sauce and Marinade
- Recipes for barbecue sauces and marinades for meat, poultry, fish, and seafood.
Barbecue Smoker Recipes
- Small collection of recipes and tips.
- Includes a temperature and butcher's guide, alongside how-to videos.
Barbecues and Grilling
- About.com's grilling resource site.
- Contains recipes, grilling tips and tricks, restaurant reviews, reviews of sauces, rubs and marinades, and dutch oven cooking.
Cookshack Barbecue and Smoked Foods Recipes
- Collection includes recipes for various meats, desserts, seafood, and vegetables.
Cows Are Delicious
- Contains grilling recipes, reviews and tips.
Girls At The Grill
- Grilling and barbecue tips "for girls." Grilling 101, stocking your pantry, tricks and advice. Elizabeth Karmel provides recipes, suggestions on accessories, fashion and fun.
- Contains a discussion of the art and science of grilling, BBQing, smoking, and indirecting.
- Contains pictures, recipes and tips relating to charcoal grilling.
- Techniques for grilling vegetables and meats.
Grilling Seafood and Fish
- BBQ grill tips for fish and shrimp. Freezing, thawing, and handling tips.
Grilling a Whole Lamb
- Complete instructions for preparing a whole lamb, based on centuries old techniques from Anatolia. Includes photos.
Grilling and Barbecue with Top Tastes
- Recipes, hints and tips from Top Tastes Magazine. Rubs, marinades, sauces, glazes and salads to serve with BBQ.
- Advice on smoking woods, rubs, sauces.
Hot Smoke BBQ
- Recipes and helpful hints for indirect grilling and hot smoking.
HowStuffWorks: How Grills Work
- Illustrated explanation of how gas grills work. Explains how charcoal is made, and the differences between liquid-propane (LP) and natural-gas grills.
- Step by step photos, ingredients for rubs, and recipes including smoked prime rib, salmon and hors d'oeuvres.
Kingsford Products Company
- Tips for charcoal grilling, FAQs and news from the company.
- Includes BBQ FAQs, instructions for making charcoal, and photos of BBQ pits. Recipes for general purpose rub and smoked turkey.
NPR : A Hard-to-Kick Habit: Korean Barbecue Short Ribs
- Describes one person's experience growing up eating kalbi - Korean-style barbecue short ribs. Offers the author's family recipe, Yoon Family Kalbi.
- Easy to prepare grilling recipes that have been collected from newspapers, magazines, box tops, and friends over the years.
National Barbecue News
- News, recipes, and products for barbecue, grills, grilling, cooking contests, barbecue sauce, and restaurants.
On Your Grill
- Contains information, resources, recipes, tips and techniques.
- Grilling safety, flavoring tips, and recipes.
- Recipes for beginners and help on barbecuing all the year round.
Prime Cuts Seasoning Recipe Exchange
- A competition barbecue cooking team provides free step-by-step instructions and pictures for cooking pork, beef, chicken, and ribs.
Recipezaar Barbecue Recipes
- Search for something in particular or browse barbecue recipes by ingredient, cuisine, or course to make. Each recipe includes complete nutritional information.
Sharky's Online Grilling Forum
- A place for backyard grilling and BBQ enthusiasts to share their passion, technique and favorite recipes.
Smoker King, The
- Contains pages about rubs, marinades, sauces, and bbq instructions.
Smoking Meat Forums
- A virtual source for everything you want to know about smoking meat and BBQ.
So You Wanna Learn to Barbecue
- Step by step article to teach you how to grill, including recipes.
- Links to backyard, commercial, and competition grills, recipes, rubs, competitions, and accessories.
The BBQ Site
- Advice on meats, woods, seasonings, and techniques for slow-roasting over wood smoke.
The Barbecue Bible
- Steven Raichlen's cookbook series and Barbecue University TV show. Includes recipes, techniques, newsletter, show information, and forum.
The British Barbecue Pit
- A British site for barbecuing and sausage making techniques, tips, and recipes.
The Smoke Ring
- From novice to large competition BBQ and smoking tips.
The Virtual Weber Bullet
- Barbecue related recipes, resources, and discussion.
Tropical BBQ & Grill
- Smoking and grilling tips.
USDA Food Safety and Inspection Service - Barbecue Food Safety
- Guidelines for shopping, defrosting, marinating, transporting, storing and cooking BBQ. Details safe smoking, pit roasting and grilling techniques.
Vermont Castings' My Own BBQ
- User-submitted recipes for seafood, poultry, meat, appetizers, and desserts. Searchable by keyword and category.
Yes! You Can Grill
- Contains outdoor cooking articles and recipes, as well as barbecue photos.
Yummy Barbeque BBQ Grill Recipes
- Recipes include Shrimp on the Barbie, Flank Steak, and Pizza on the BBQ. Some include photos.
Barbecue and Grilling
" search on:
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Wednesday, December 21, 2011 6:21:32 AM EST -