become an editor
the entire directory
only in Chicken/Salad
Open Directory - Home: Cooking: Meat: Poultry: Chicken: Salad
Home: Cooking: Salads
90's Style Chicken Salad
- Ingredients include oranges, cashews, dates, and red peppers. The dressing features yogurt, mayonnaise, coconut, chutney, and curry powder.
About.com: Chicken Salads
- Jamaican, Hawaiian, chicken and rice salad, and fruited chicken salad recipes.
Baked Chicken Salad
- Made with almonds and mushrooms and a potato chip topping.
Chicken Chinese Chicken Salad by Sue Freeman
- Three variations plus a fourth recipe for the salad served in won ton baskets.
Chicken Salad Picante
- Dressing features ranch salad dressing, picante sauce, and chili powder.
Chicken Salad with Rosemary Recipe
- A slightly more elegant recipe from The Gourmet Connection Magazine
Chicken Salad with Warm Apricot & Red Onion Vinaigrette
- Sliced chicken is served on top of greens sprinkled with crushed pepper.
Chicken, Spinach, and Raspberry Salad
- This quick and easy main dish salad is composed of grilled chicken, raspberries, crisp spinach, and a homemade raspberry dressing.
Cumin Crusted Chicken Salad
- Made with tomato, cucumber, green pepper, purple onion, and jalapeno pepper.
Curried Cranberry Chicken Salad
- If making a day ahead, do not add cranberries, pecans, and green onions until the day salad is to be served.
Curried Pear, Pistachio and Grilled Chicken Salad
- Served with a curry-chile vinaigrette.
Drunken Chicken Salad
- Cooked, boned chicken breasts are marinated in sherry.
Ginger Marmalade Chicken Salad
- Made with orange marmalade, ginger, and roasted red peppers.
Grecian Fig Chicken Salad
- Serve sprinkled with the mint.
Hawaiian Chicken Salad
- Serve in cantaloupes, honeydew melon or papaya halves, or spoon chicken salad on shredded lettuce and garnish with slices of fruit.
- Spicy Thai Chicken Salad.
Luscious Chicken Salad
- Topped with a dressing of balsamic vinegar, honey, olive oil, and Dijon mustard.
Mexican Chicken Salad Recipe
- This main dish chicken salad with corn, tomatoes, and black beans, was a winner in the Pillsbury Bake-Off.
Nectarine Chicken Salad
- Features a dressing made with mayonnaise, vinegar, honey, curry powder, and ground ginger.
Peachtree Street Chicken Salad
- Made with pecans, peaches, mayonnaise, sour cream, lemon juice, and brown sugar.
Plum Ginger Chicken Salad
- Chicken and rice salad with plums, soy sauce, ginger, and green onions.
Refreshing Chicken Salad
- Made with rice, yogurt, cantaloupe, mint leaves, and garlic.
Rio Grande Valley Chicken Salad
- Ruby Red grapefruits and Monterey Jack cheese give the salad a south Texas flavor.
Salad Recipes from Hugs's Homehearth
- Over a dozen recipes for different chicken or turkey salads.
Sesame Chicken Salad
- A chicken salad with rice, cucumber, snow peas, and red pepper, topped with a sesame dressing.
Sesame Chicken Salad
- Create an Asian restaurant-style salad.
Shredded Chicken Salad with Cilantro
- Chicken, walnuts, scallions, and cilantro are tossed with mayonnaise.
Spanish Chicken Salad
- Dressed with olive oil and red wine vinegar.
Springtime Chicken Salad
- Made with asparagus and a lemon-herb dressing.
Tallahassee Chicken Salad
- From The Florida Cookbook, by Jeanne Voltz and Caroline Stuart.
Tea-Smoked Chicken Salad
- Calls for Szechuan peppercorns and Lapsang Souchong tea leaves which can be purchased in Asian food stores or the Asian food section of some supermarkets.
Tex-Mex Chicken Salad
- Garnish with olives, sour cream, and tomato. Serve with picante sauce.
Watermelon Chicken Salad
- Includes instructions for Sweet and Sour Ginger Dressing.
Zippy Chicken Salad
- Made with horseradish, mayonnaise, and mustard. Serve as sandwiches or on a bed of lettuce, garnished with fresh tomatoes.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 15, 2012 at 17:24:07 UTC -