become an editor
the entire directory
only in Meat/Lamb_and_Mutton
Lamb and Mutton
Soups and Stews
Business: Agriculture and Forestry: Livestock: Sheep
Home: Cooking: World Cuisines
Shopping: Food: Cheese: Sheep
Shopping: Food: Meat: Lamb and Mutton
Sheep's Creek Farm Lamb Recipes
- A selection of recipes, including variety cuts and sausages, and representative of many countries. Also offers photos on a sheep ranch.
1918 Boston Cooking-School
- The lamb and mutton recipe section from the pages of this old Fannie Merritt Farmer Cook Book. Other recipes from the book are also available.
- A boneless lamb recipe prepared in Indian herbs.
Beekman Wine Lamb
- A list of recipes that include suggestions with each one for which wine would be the best accompaniment. Also provided are links to restaurant and wine reviews.
Case's Agworld Lamb
- Offers recipes for various cuts and methods of cooking that include roasts, chops, steaks, soups, stews, ethnic, and grill. Each recipe includes preparation time required.
- Both lamb and mutton recipes from About.com's Chinese recipe file. Links to other food and recipe sites are provided.
- A recipe for preparing boneless lamb in a coffee based marinade, from the Roast and Post Coffee Co.
Cuisine Ideas - Lamb
- A listing of recipes covering grilled, fried and roasted. Also offers a section on food tips and serving ideas
Dakota Lamb Growers Cooperative
- Recipes with pictures, for lamb dishes. Also provides nutrition facts, information on lamb cuts, and preparation techniques.
Foodcomm International Lamb
- Several recipes for preparing lamb, including recipes for dressings used, and a photograph of each prepared dish.
Horizon Meats New Zealand
- A lamb cuisine recipe book covering main dishes, barbecue, salads, and stews. There is a plain text printer friendly version of each recipe.
- Offers recipes for baked chops, broiled lamb, garlic roasted lamb, and hot pot. Also offers a recipe search and a complete index for many other recipes.
- A variety of recipes from the collection of Micaela Pantke. Each recipe names the source from which it was received.
- Collections of recipes from several ethnic sources.
Lamb Roasted with Coffee
- A traditional Swedish recipe. Using coffee cuts the fatty quality of the meat and produces the gravy.
Leg of Lamb Collection
- A variety of ways for preparing a leg of lamb, from the recipe collection of Micaela Pantke. Source for each recipe is included.
Pepper Fool Lamb Recipes
- An index of hot and spicy recipes. Links are also provided to a chili pepper photo gallery and a spicy style restaurant review.
Recipes from Kaloti
- The amount of cooking time required for each recipe is indicated in the index, and photos of the prepared dishes are provided.
Shoulder of Mutton with Oysters
- This recipe is from a 17th century cookbook, "A Boke of Gode Cookery." A link is provided for viewing all of the recipes in the book.
Special Recommended Recipes
- Provides recipes from various accommodation and restaurant establishments. Links to holiday destinations and related sites are also included.
Lamb and Mutton
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 9, 2016 at 16:54:12 UTC -