become an editor
the entire directory
only in Meat/Game
Soups and Stews
Venison and Elk
Home: Cooking: Wild Foods
Recreation: Outdoors: Hunting: Game
Shopping: Food: Meat: Exotic
Shopping: Publications: Books: Food and Drink: Cookbooks: Wild Game
AOJ's Alaska Wild Game Recipes
- Alaska wild game recipes for moose, caribou, bear, deer, and even beaver and lynx. From Alaska Outdoor Journal.
- A recipe for broiling beaver tails over hot coals. Serves one person.
Big Spur Recipes
- Features an index for big game, pheasant, upland and waterfowl.
Comanche Buffalo - Nance Ranches, Inc.
- Includes tips for cooking buffalo along with several recipes.
- Hunting and wild game cooking resource.
Everything Muskrat - Recipes
- Links to recipes, news articles, restaurant reviews, and cookbooks.
Exotic Meat Recipes
- An assortment of game recipes for: alligator, antelope, buffalo, boar, caribou, duck elk, fowl, frog, gator, goose, kangaroo, lamb, ostrich, pheasant, poussin, quail, rabbit, snake, squab, turkey, turtle, and venison.
Field & Stream: Game Recipes
- Offers an archive of game recipes.
Hunting Net Cookbook
- Recipe directory for many species.
Michigan Sportsmen Web Recipes
- A small index of fish and game recipes.
- Collection of four recipes.
Recipes for Duck, Grouse, Pheasant, Goose & Quail
- A dated but useful site with game recipes.
- Squirrel stew, pie, barbeque, and honey and cider squirrel.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 11, 2014 at 10:05:08 UTC -