become an editor
the entire directory
only in Cooking/Mailing_Lists
Open Directory - Home: Cooking: Mailing Lists
This category in other languages:
- One recipe, usually daily, will be sent.
Busy Moms Recipes
- A Christian recipe list for daily recipes that are quick and easy to prepare.
Cooking with Recipelu
- Recipe exchange list to share recipes and advice.
- Offers a daily copy cat recipe of a famous food. Check for favorite restaurant recipes or packaged foods.
- Intended to help people with ideas and recipes for the crock pot or similar table top appliances.
Cuisine at Home Magazine
- Sends recipes by e-mail once a week. Free registration.
The Everyday Cook
- Weekly tip and recipe.
- A small recipe swapping list.
Foods For You To Cook Home
- Offers Marlene's Cooking Club newsletter.
- Email discussion group for freezer-meal and bulk cooking techniques. Share recipes, tips, encouragement.
Frugal Friends In The Kitchen
- A large, busy, list for sharing recipes, cooking expertise, and ways to save time and money in the kitchen.
Kathy's Recipe of the Week
- Receive one recipe each week.
A MightyCool Recipe
- Daily, with shopping list for recipe presented.
- Camping and related issues discussed.
Recipe a Day
- Announcement list with archives.
Recipe du Jour
- Easy to prepare recipes free via email 6 days a week.
Recipe du Jour Petite
- Recipe only version the Recipe du Jour zine.
- Here you can exchange recipes and tell how you liked them.
- For chefs as well as people who just like new ideas for preparing food.
Russian Cuisine Mailing List
- Recipes delivered to your mailbox every two days for free.
- Monthly magazine offering recipes, reviews, and healthy lifestyle tips.
- Mailing list to exchange recipes and ideas.
Slowcooker at Yahoo!Groups
- A large list questions, chat, and recipes related to any part of crockpot cooking.
Tasty Bites Cooking Newsletter
- Provides recipes for dishes from around the world.
Vegcrockpotcooks at Yahoo!Groups
- A mailing list to exchange vegetarian recipes made in the crock pot.
- For the serious hunter who enjoys eating as much as he enjoys hunting, especially eating what he 'bags'.
- Open list with closed archives.
World Wide Recipes
- Weekday emails where The Chef offers a different weekly menu. Also offers members submitted recipes, request board, kitchen tips, and a daily dose of humor.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 4, 2013 at 14:22:15 UTC -