become an editor
the entire directory
only in Jams,_Jellies,_and_Preserves/Jellies
Jams, Jellies, and Preserves
Open Directory - Home: Cooking: Jams, Jellies, and Preserves: Jellies
Apricot Jalapeno Jelly
- Recipe calls for apricots but peaches, nectarines, or pears work equally well.
- Uses canned beets, orange jello, and horseradish.
- Recipe includes apples, plums, and chillies.
- Made with crab apples and sugar.
- Uses cranberries, water, and sugar.
- Made with currents and sugar.
- Recipe from Buffalo Run Lodge Bed and Breakfast, Arbovale, West Virginia.
Festive Cactus Pear and Wine Jelly
- Serve with grilled lamb chops, roast duck, venison, or pork.
- Made with frozen limeade.
Rhubarb Cherry Jelly
- Made with cherry gelatin and cherry pie filling in addition to fresh rhubarb.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 18, 2013 at 8:59:28 UTC -