become an editor
the entire directory
only in Holidays/Chanukkah
Home: Cooking: World Cuisines: Jewish
Society: Religion and Spirituality: Judaism: Holidays and Observances: Chanukkah
- Variations using shredded turnips, or zucchini and radishes, instead of potatoes.
The Dinner Co-op
- Hannukah menu with recipes.
- From Linda Morel of Jewish Telegraphic Agency, variations of latkes including banana, pumpkin, chocolate, Tex-Mex, zucchini, and salmon.
Fudgy Hannukkah Cake
- A recipe from the archives of the Internet Chef.
A Great Miracle Happened There
- The story of Chanukkah combined with a wonderful selection of traditional recipes.
- Complete menu and recipes for mushroom barley soup, potato latkes, ginger torte, spinach and tangerine salad.
Hanukkah Dinner Recipes 1999
- Three different chef's menus for a Hanukkah dinner.
- Recipes from the Jewish Outreach Institute (JOI), including latkes, dreidels, dough balls, and doughnuts.
- A handful of recipes including Hanukkah Brisket and Star-Shaped Challah, from Better Homes and Gardens.
- Three different chef's recipes for holiday desserts.
Perfect Entertaining's Chanukkah Menu
- A menu for a Chanukkah dinner, including latkes, brisket, kugel, and other dishes.
Recipes for Chanukah
- Recipes for honey cake, salad, breads, latkes, crullers, and brisket.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 19, 2012 at 21:24:06 UTC -