become an editor
the entire directory
only in Cooking/Herbs_and_Spices
Herbs and Spices
Open Directory - Home: Cooking: Herbs and Spices
Health: Alternative: Herbs
Home: Gardening: Plants: Herbs
Shopping: Food: Seasonings
- Information and how to preserve this herb which is a popular flavouring for confectionery and liqueurs
- Information and uses of spices in many cuisines including Thai, Korean, Phillipino, Chinese, Japanese, and Kosher.
- A old recipe for aromatic seasoning taken from a book published in 1931, written in fairy old English.
Better Homes and Gardens : Spices
- Find out which spices are perfect for certain types of foods and create a tasty meal for you and your family! Also, learn a few tricks for substituting dried herbs and spices.
Botanical.Com Index of Recipes
- An index of assorted recipes using herbs and other basic food stuffs.
Chili Recipes at Recipezaar
- Recipes featuring chili
Cooking with Herbs 1 2 3
- Tips for the beginner on how to get to know culinary herbs. In depth information on six must have perennial herbs.
- Recipe from a book published in 1931, for curry powder.
Cyberspace Grill Herb and Spice Index
- A descriptive index of 48 herbs and spices, such as Basil, Cumin, Coriander, and Lemongrass. Descriptions include photos and history.
Gernot Katzer's Spice Pages
- Reference information about more than 100 herbs and spices, plus their usage in ethnic cuisines.
Herb Information from AsiaRecipe
- Information, uses, history and recipes.
Herbs and Spices
- Outline of a numbers of spices with graphics of each.
Herbs in the Kitchen
- Recipes using herbs, edible flowers and produce. Dressings, marinades, salads, vegetables, meats, poultry, seafood, drinks and desserts.
Indian Curry Company
- Resource for Indian cooking, choose from one of several hundred recipes.
- Dedicated to the world's greatest chili pepper. Recipes, links and information.
Lesley's Herb Garden
- List of commonly home grown herbs and how to harvest and preserve them.
Make your own herbal vinegars
- Create herbal vinegars for cooking and adding flavor, beauty treatments and for medicinal uses.
Nurse Mary-Bell's Herb Popovers
- Simple recipe using cayenne pepper, minced fresh parsley, and dried thyme.
- Many spicy recipes, restaurant reviews, and chili information.
A Pinch Of
- Creative information and recipes about culinary herbs and spices.
- A Website dedicated to collecting, growing, eating, and preserving South American chile peppers
- Presents assorted information on the subject.
- Recipe for soup, or served baked, with cheese, or stewed. From a book published in 1931.
- Search database of spicy recipes and special offers from this UK spice company.
- Exotic and authentic spice blends, chillies, spices and specialist culinary ingredients of every major world cuisine. Information and advice on usage together with many recipes.
- An informative site about spices, including a spice encyclopedia, usage tips and seasonal recipes.
- How to grate a green/fresh/raw wasabi with a sharkskin grater for bringing the best fragrance.
Wild Greek Oregano - All About
- History and uses of wild Greek oregano, the perennial herb Origanum vulgaris.
Herbs and Spices
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Monday, June 10, 2013 5:02:28 AM EDT -