the entire directory
only in Cooking/Grains
Open Directory - Home: Cooking: Grains
Soups and Stews
Home: Cooking: Baking and Confections: Breads
Home: Cooking: World Cuisines
Shopping: Food: Grains
This category in other languages:
Beans and Grains Recipes at iChef
- Large collection of beans and grains recipes, alphabetically indexed.
Cereal Recipes from Hugs's Homehearth
- Recipes for crunchy breakfast cereal, homemade grape nuts, mixed grain and wild rice cereal, and muesli.
Cook's Thesaurus: Other Grains
- Gives synonyms, equivalents, and substitutes for less common grains used in cooking such as amaranth, quinoa, and teff. Includes photographs of the grains.
- A collection of assorted recipes.
- Over 50 low fat vegetarian grain recipes using a variety of grains, including kamut, quinoa, millet, barley, and other grains.
Grain Salad Recipes
- Over 40 low fat vegetarian recipes for grain-based salads.
Guide to Grains
- Summary of various grains, including color photograph and recipe for each grain.
- Breakfast resembling porridge, made with kamut and rice. From RecipeSource.
- Cooked kamut kernels, carrots, walnuts, and cucumber with a tamari and sesame oil based dressing.
Mosher Products - Recipes - Wheat
- A small selection of recipes using wheat, including whole wheat and sprouted wheat.
- Sorghum recipes collected from Usenet.
Sorghum and Pearl Millet Recipes
- Recipes using sorghum or pearl millet flour and grain.
- Bread recipes, some using the bread machine and recipes for farro. From RecipeSource.
Sundance Natural Foods: Grains
- Guide to cooking various grains.
- Recipe for triticale bread, using a bread machine. From RecipeSource.
Vegetarian Resource Group: Guide to Grains
- Guide to grains, including a table comparing the nutritional information of various grains.
" search on:
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Monday, February 15, 2010 5:24:25 AM EST -