become an editor
the entire directory
only in Cooking/Fusion
Open Directory - Home: Cooking: Fusion
Home: Cooking: World Cuisines
- A selection of recipes made by taking locally available ingredients, adjusted to the cook's ethnic taste, such as pumpkin stew, eggplant timbales, roasted rosemary potatoes, and white bean chili.
- Portuguese Chef Jose de Meirelles cooks a kosher fusion dinner for Hanukkah. From Starchefs.com.
- Made with ground beef, garlic, onion, wasabi paste, mayonnaise, and Cheddar cheese. From Allrecipes.
- Chef Ming Tsai provides east-meets-west recipes, tips on cooking techniques, and ingredient information.
Thai Breaded Chicken Filets
- Calls for chicken breasts, chili peppers, onions, limes, fish sauce, lemon grass, mustard, and Parmesan cheese.
The Decade of Fusion Cooking
- Recipe for Raji's Acorn Squash Velouté with Ginger and Mustard Seeds, and article on the chef who makes headlines in Memphis.
The Fusion Cooking Club at Yahoo! Groups
- Members exchange recipes and discuss a cooking technique about experimentation, pushing the boundaries of cooking style and substance by combining ethnic ingredients and techniques.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Monday, July 26, 2010 1:15:03 AM EDT -