become an editor
the entire directory
only in Cooking/Fusion
Home: Cooking: World Cuisines
The Decade of Fusion Cooking
- Recipe for Raji's Acorn Squash Velouté with Ginger and Mustard Seeds, and article on the chef who makes headlines in Memphis.
- A selection of recipes made by taking locally available ingredients, adjusted to the cook's ethnic taste, such as pumpkin stew, eggplant timbales, roasted rosemary potatoes, and white bean chili.
The Fusion Cooking Club at Yahoo! Groups
- Members exchange recipes and discuss a cooking technique about experimentation, pushing the boundaries of cooking style and substance by combining ethnic ingredients and techniques.
- Portuguese Chef Jose de Meirelles cooks a kosher fusion dinner for Hanukkah. From Starchefs.com.
- Made with ground beef, garlic, onion, wasabi paste, mayonnaise, and Cheddar cheese. From Allrecipes.
- Chef Ming Tsai provides east-meets-west recipes, tips on cooking techniques, and ingredient information.
Thai Breaded Chicken Filets
- Calls for chicken breasts, chili peppers, onions, limes, fish sauce, lemon grass, mustard, and Parmesan cheese.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2007 at 23:47:40 UTC -