become an editor
the entire directory
only in Sea_Vegetables/Irish_Moss
Fruits and Vegetables
Open Directory - Home: Cooking: Fruits and Vegetables: Sea Vegetables: Irish Moss
Home: Cooking: World Cuisines: Caribbean
Home: Cooking: World Cuisines: European: Irish
Carrageen Bramble Flan
- Recipe for the Irish dessert made with blackberries.
Carrageen Peppermint Cream
- Irish dessert made of Irish moss, milk, sugar, peppermint oil, whipped cream, and chocolate sauce.
- Includes three recipes including a simple one from a cookbook published in 1906.
Honey and Lemon Carrageen Pudding
- Irish dessert recipe includes Irish moss, hony, lemon juice and rind, egg white, and heavy cream.
Irish Moss Jelly
- Basic recipe includes Irish moss, sugar, and lemon juice.
Practically Edible: Carrageen
- The uses and common sources of carrageen.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Wednesday, December 3, 2008 10:36:42 PM EST -