become an editor
the entire directory
only in Fruits_and_Vegetables/Olives
Fruits and Vegetables
Business: Food and Related Products: Produce: Fruits: Olives
Science: Agriculture: Horticulture: Fruits: Olive
Armstrong Olive Quiche
- Recipe with frozen hash brown potatoes, canned green chilies, and Monterey Jack cheese.
Black Olive Mayonnaise
- Serve on cold roast beef or with crudités.
Black Olive Pâté
- Serve as a spread for chunks of Italian bread or slices of raw zucchini.
Black Olive Twists
- Makes 12 soft breadsticks.
California Olive Industry
- Olive recipes, cooking tips, merchandising ideas and nutritional information for the consumer or foodservice professional.
Greek-Recipe.com - Elies Throumpes
- A recipe of how to prepare and preserve salted olives.
Homemade Olive Tapenade
- Use as a spread for sandwiches like panini and muffaletta or as a condiment.
Marinated Picholine Olives
- Can marinate up to 5 days. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Mexican Olive Salad
- Combines beef, cheese, French salad dressing, and olives.
An Ode to Olives
- Recipes, history, how to grow olives, curing information and books about olives.
- Appetizer calls for pimiento-stuffed olives, shredded Cheddar cheese, Worcestershire sauce, and Bisquick. From Betty Crocker.
Olive Cheese Ball
- Ripe olives, cream cheese, Worcestershire sauce, cheddar cheese, and Jack or Muenster cheese.
Olive Spread with Walnuts
- Offer this flavorful spread with French-bread baguette slices that have been brushed with olive oil and toasted.
- Serve tossed with grilled vegetables, stirred into pasta, or as a topping for grilled fish or a portobello burger.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 9, 2014 at 10:15:04 UTC -