become an editor
the entire directory
only in Fruits_and_Vegetables/Melons
Fruits and Vegetables
Home: Cooking: Soups and Stews: Chilled: Fruit
Honeydew Melon Sorbet
- Uses honeydew melon and vanilla ice cream.
Kiwi Melon Smoothie
- Relies on soy products along with kiwi and honeydew.
- Includes tips and tricks on how to tell when a melon is ripe, information on varieties, and recipes.
- Calls for assorted melons such as cantaloupe, honeydew, and watermelon, and other fresh fruits.
- Small collection of recipes including Gingered Melon, Watermelon Gazpacho Soup, and Watermelon Sorbet.
Minted Melon Mold
- Calls for honeydew, cantaloupe, or other melon in season plus flavored gelatin.
National Watermelon Promotion Board
- Assorted recipes and also how to select and carve a watermelon, along with a section devoted to recipes for kids.
Orange Melon Salad
- Uses any combination of melons and is flavored with orange juice and mint.
Stuffed Melon Jelly
- Calls for any kind of melon, stuffed with marinaded strawberries, thickened with agar flakes.
Sweet Melon and Berries
- Uses cantaloupe, raspberry jam, and fresh berries.
Watch Your Garden Grow - Watermelon
- Recipe for watermelon granita, and smoothie. Information on how to grow them successfully.
Watermelon, Honeydew Melon, and Cantaloupe
- Recipes and information.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 10, 2013 at 12:05:07 UTC -