become an editor
the entire directory
only in Fruits_and_Vegetables/Figs
Fruits and Vegetables
Science: Agriculture: Horticulture: Fruits: Fig
Shopping: Food: Produce
Valley Fig Growers
- Recipes for main or side dishes, desserts, breads, and appetizers. Includes Rosemary Chicken with Fig-Orange Sauce, Spinach Salad with Stuffed Figs, Figgy-Fudgy Pudding Cake, and crostini.
Baked Figs In Lemon Syrup
- Syrup can be made, without deglazing and adding lemon segments, one day ahead.
David Pascoe's Easy Fig Jam Recipe
- An easy recipe to turn fresh figs into jam.
- Uses canned figs.
Figs Stuffed with Tapenade
- Figs with pureed olives, capers, anchovy and thyme.
Perfection Is A Fresh Fig : NPR
- Story about cooking with figs. Includes recipes for Fresh Fig Clafouti, Fig And Wheat Berry Salad, and Fig And Chicken Kebabs With Rosemary.
Pinot Noir Poached Figs
- Requires pinot noir wine, honey, red wine vinegar, whole peppercorns, cinnamon sticks, cloves, and fresh Black Mission figs.
Robbie's Kitchen: Fruit Salad with Champagne Sauce
- This elegant recipe features kiwi, figs, and grapes.
Shoebox Recipes: Fig Newtons
- Combines sugar, shortening, egg, milk, flour, cream of tartar, baking soda, and dry figs.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 12, 2015 at 21:51:19 UTC -