become an editor
the entire directory
only in Fruits_and_Vegetables/Corn
Fruits and Vegetables
Collections and Indexes
Soup and Chowder
Home: Cooking: Grains
Home: Gardening: Plants: Vegetables
Recreation: Food: Events: Vegetables: Corn
Shopping: Food: Produce: Vegetables
Shopping: Food: Snacks: Popcorn
Bean and Corn Salad
- Uses frozen corn.
Blue Cornmeal Crepes
- Uses all-purpose flour and blue corn meal; use with favorite salsa or seafood stuffing.
Bottomless Corn Pie
- An authentic Pennsylvania Dutch meatless supper. From Gretchen's Cookbook.
Cold Corn Salad
- Spice cold salad that uses frozen whole kernel corn.
- Uses cornmeal and a pound of hot dogs.
- Provides step by step instructions with photos and reader comments.
Corn on the Cob
- Basic instructions for cooking fresh corn on the cob.
Corn Pancakes with Maple Fruit Compote
- Uses cornmeal, buttermilk, assorted fruit and maple syrup, among other ingredients.
Corn Pudding Recipe
- Uses fresh corn kernels, eggs, pimento, bell pepper, milk, butter and spices.
- Uses fresh corn, green peppers, and other garden vegetables.
Cream Corn Pancakes
- Simple, three-ingredient recipe for pancakes.
Fried Green Corn
- Uses 6 ears.
- Includes information on grits.
- Uses fresh corn kernels, onion, green bell pepper and tomatoes; serves 10.
Mom's Tamale Pie Recipe
- Uses corn meal and canned corn kernels.
- Requires three ears corn, red bell peppers, and Anaheim chilies. From Betty Crocker.
- Uses canned corn and creamed corn, corn bread, eggs, butter, and sour cream.
- Made with fresh or canned cream-style corn.
Watch Your Garden Grow - Corn
- Information on the many varieties of corn available, tips for growing and recipes.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 18, 2013 at 8:57:47 UTC -