become an editor
the entire directory
only in Fruits_and_Vegetables/Berries
Fruits and Vegetables
Open Directory - Home: Cooking: Fruits and Vegetables: Berries
Chilled Berry Soups
Business: Food and Related Products: Produce: Fruits: Berries
Home: Cooking: Canning and Freezing
Home: Cooking: Jams, Jellies, and Preserves
Science: Biology: Flora and Fauna: Plantae: Magnoliophyta: Magnoliopsida: Rosaceae: Rubus
Berries at Hugs's Homeheart
- Jellied cranberries or cranberry sauce, and strawberry almondine are the recipes presented.
Berry Delicious Desserts
- Using blueberries, blackberries and strawberries in tarts and buckles.
- Collection of recipes for blueberries, cranberries, marionberries, raspberries, blackberries, boysenberries, loganberries, huckleberries and gooseberries.
Black Currant Berries Recipes
- Jelly, wine, cheese recipes.
- History and botanical discussion of elderberries, with several recipes at the end of the article.
- Serve spooned over cake or ice cream or topped with a scoop of lemon sherbet or frozen yogurt.
Hurst's Berry Farm Recipes
- Collection of blueberry, cranberry, blackberry, currant, and gooseberry recipes.
A Modern Herbal: Bilberry
- Recipe for jam from a book published in 1931.
A Modern Herbal: Common Barberry
- Recipe for barberry drops, and how to prepare the fruit for tartlets. From a book published in 1931.
The North American Bramble Growers Association’s Recipe Collection
- Recipes using raspberries and/or blackberries, categorized by food course. Examples include: smoothies, raspberry nut bread, blackberry cornbread, raspberry angel cake, berries and greens salad, vinaigrettes, raspberry hazelnut shortcake, and berry-good muffins.
Oregon Fruit Products Gooseberry Recipes
- Small collection of recipes using the fruit, such as gooseberry gingersnap pie, saucy barbecued ribs, and gooseberry chutney.
Oregon Raspberry and Blackberry Commission
- Recipes categorized by course, or searchable by ingredient. Examples include raspberry tiramisu, crab won tons with blackberry Szechuan sauce, curried chicken salad with marionberries, Paley’s Place Linzer bars, low-cal summer trifle, and a variety of pies, jams, sauces, and drinks.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 20, 2012 at 7:05:07 UTC -