become an editor
the entire directory
only in Fruits_and_Vegetables/Avocados
Fruits and Vegetables
Shopping: Food: Produce: Fruit: Tropical
- Uses milk, sugar, vanilla ice cream and one avocado.
- Includes wraps, salsa, half-shells, dips, pie, and pasta. Provides history of avocado and tips for preparing.
- Dips, especially several for guacamole.
- An article about avocados discussing the varieties, how to use them, nutrition, and a handful of recipes.
California Avocado Commission
- A large database of recipes using avocados.
The Hass Avocado Board
- Offers a variety of recipes with serving tips.
NPR : What's in a Name? The Avocado Story
- Describes how, in 1915, a group of California farmers reinvented the humble ahuacate. The fruit now known as avocado presents a array of serving options. Includes recipes for Juice Alpokat, Homemade Guacamole, and Grilled Corn, Mango and Avocado Salsa.
- Salads, pizza, wraps, dips, sorbet, compote, main dishes.
- Raw vegan recipe includes sunflower or pumpkin seeds, carrot, dried tomatoes, miso, onion, alfalfa sprouts, and two avocados. By Kate Wood from Organicfood.co.uk.
Vegetarian Avocado Soup
- Calls for one avocado, sauteed onion, soy sauce, water, and salt. Blend, heat, and serve. From VegWeb.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 22, 2015 at 19:25:09 UTC -