become an editor
the entire directory
only in Fruits_and_Vegetables/Artichokes
Fruits and Vegetables
Open Directory - Home: Cooking: Fruits and Vegetables: Artichokes
Collections and Indexes
Shopping: Food: Produce
- A few recipes as well as information on how to keep artichoke bottoms for winter. From a book published in 1931.
- Includes artichoke hearts, Parmesan Cheese, sour cream or yogurt, mayonnaise, cream cheese, and garlic. May be served with crackers, bread, or tortilla chips.
- Includes information about the plant. Includes history, how to buy, prepare, store, and cook; from Gourmet Sleuth.
Artichokes a la Polita
- From Greek-Recipe.com.
California Artichoke Advisory Board
- Offering preparation tips including recipes for the consumer or food service industries. Artichoke growing, packing and shipping information for California growers.
Crispy Boursin Artichoke Salad
- The chokes are fried and topped with cheese served on a bed of greens with a sherry shallot vinaigrette.
Virginia Hospitality Recipe
- Recipe from Riverwind Inn Bed and Breakfast, Deep River, Connecticut. Made with unmarinated artichoke hearts.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Sunday, January 20, 2008 7:25:03 PM EST -