become an editor
the entire directory
only in Fruits_and_Vegetables/Apples
Fruits and Vegetables
Collections and Indexes
Apple Juice and Cider
Business: Food and Related Products: Produce: Fruits: Apples
Shopping: Food: Produce: Fruit: Apples
Amy's Sausage Apple Pie
- Combination of ground sausage and apple pie filing baked in a pie, topped with Cheddar cheese.
Apple Cider Biscuits
- From National Pike Inn, New Market, Maryland.
- Flour tortillas filled with apple pie filling and smothered in a simple syrup are baked until sweet and golden.
- Apple rings battered with a hint of nutmeg, deep fried and dusted with confectioners' sugar.
Apple Pie Bread
- A quick bread spiced with cinnamon and cloves and speckled with chunks of apple.
- Frozen puff pastry filled with apples, cinnamon, and brown sugar.
Apple Slices Brown Betty
- Sliced tart apples are layered with spiced bread crumbs and brown sugar, and topped with butter and applesauce.
- Sweet apples, currants, and raisins are spiced with cinnamon, wrapped in phyllo with fresh breadcrumbs and baked until golden and hot.
- Simple, classic recipe.
- Tart apples baked with brown sugar, butter and cinnamon.
Baked Apples in Butter Brandy Sauce
- These apples make their own sauce, which is decadent over vanilla ice cream.
Baked Cinnamon Apple
- Provides step by step instructions with photos and reader comments.
Birds' Nest Pudding
- Green apples are stuffed with brown sugar and baked in a fluffy pastry then served with sweetened cream.
- Melted cinnamon red hot candies form the hard coating for apples on sticks.
Caramel Apple Cookie Dessert
- Refrigerator cookie dough is baked, topped with caramel apple dip and fresh apples, then cut into squares.
Chocolate Apple Bread
- Topped with cinnamon and walnuts.
Puffed Cinamon-Apple Pancake
- From the San Francisco Encore Cookbook.
Roasted Root Vegetables with Apple Juice
- Makes eight servings. Nutritional information and recipe scaling available.
Spiced Apple Rings
- Easy-to-make recipe with red hot candies.
Virginia Apple Pudding
- Apples are softened in the microwave then baked in a sweet batter. Serve warm, topped with vanilla ice cream.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 22, 2016 at 4:51:23 UTC -