the entire directory
only in Cooking/For_Children
Kids and Teens Cooking
Health: Child Health: Nutrition
Home: Cooking: Snacks
This category in other languages:
AllRecipes: Kid-Friendly Recipes
- Quick meals or school lunches. Reviews and nutritional analysis available.
Beef and Lamb New Zealand: Babies and Toddlers
- Iron-rich recipes from the New Zealand Beef and Lamb Marketing Bureau.
- Open email list.
Favourite Children's Recipes
- A small collection of recipes to please children, young and old.
Fruit Pizza from Zoom Cafe
- Snack made from fresh flour tortillas, peanut butter, raisins, and apple.
Global Gourmet: Food, Family and Fun
- Sample recipes from a brochure created by the USDA to commemorate 50 years of the federal school lunch program. Appealing to children, and the rest of the family. Brochure can be purchased.
Great Recipes Online - Recipes for Kids
- Breakfast and snack ideas.
Growing Up Fit
- Recipes for Pyramid Yogurt Sundae and Stuffed Apple, as well as games to play to learn the Food Pyramid, and fun exercises to keep children fit. Article from the University of Illinois Extension.
Hummie's Kids Page
- Recipes divided by categories for snacks, cookies, pizzas, candies, Hallowe'en, and fun edible and non-edible stuff such as playclay.
Kid Friendly Margarita Punch
- Uses frozen concentrates of lemonade and limeade, lemon lime soda, and meringue powder as opposed to egg whites.
Kids Health: Recipes
- Recipes for breakfast, snacks, frozen snacks, drinks and baked treats.
Kids Lunch Box
- Ideas for healthy snacks with photographs.
Lunch to Go: Nobby Apple Cake
- Recipe for cake as part of an article from the University of Illinois Extension on packing lunches children will like. Tips and suggestions are also presented.
Party Foods - Snacks
- Suggestions for snacks, beverages, desserts and main dishes for children's parties.
Reader's Favorite Recipes
- From ChildrenWithDiabetes.com, tasty sugar free recipes.
Stack It On a Cracker
- Single recipe from the book "Now You're Cooking: Recipes for Kids from Tots to Teens".
Starchefs.com: Cooking with Kids
- Lynn Frederick's recipes and tips for cooking with children.
- A site devoted to fun recipes for kids including holiday and seasonal recipes, food for picky eaters, snacks, and treats.
USA Pears: Pear Recipe for Kids
- Recipes for parents to encourage children to eat more fruit.
- Fun recipes using apples or apple juice.
A Whimsical Children's Tea Party
- Recipes, how-to's and a song.
Yahoo Group: Baby Food and Nutritious Foods For Children
- Recipes for children from 4 months to 5 years and over.
YUM! Kid Stuff
- Small collection of recipes for breakfasts, dinners, snacks, sweets, and a couple beverages.
YumYum.Com: Spit-Wad Sandwiches
- A funny recipe using peanut butter and marshmallows.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 24, 2016 at 2:09:16 UTC -