the entire directory
only in Cooking/For_Children
Kids and Teens Cooking
Health: Child Health: Nutrition
Home: Cooking: Snacks
This category in other languages:
Barbara Pratt's Children Recipes
- Recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks. Offers a list of snack ideas from A to Z.
Beef and Lamb Recipes for Children
- Iron-rich recipes for babies and toddlers, from the New Zealand Beef and Lamb Marketing Bureau.
Betty Crocker: Kid-Pleasin' Chili
- A simple recipe which has no "green stuff".
- Open email list.
Favourite Children's Recipes
- A small collection of recipes to please children, young and old.
Food Allergy Network Recipes
- Featuring a different recipe each month and regular features such as a double-layered birthday cake with a choice of vanilla or chocolate icing and Hershey's milk-free special dark bark.
Fruit Pizza from Zoom Cafe
- Snack made from fresh flour tortillas, peanut butter, raisins, and apple.
Global Gourmet: Food, Family and Fun
- Sample recipes from a brochure created by the USDA to commemorate 50 years of the federal school lunch program. Appealing to children, and the rest of the family. Brochure can be purchased.
Grandparents' Recipe Corner: Strawberry Dip
- This dip recipe will have grandkids asking for fruit instead of junk foods.
Great Recipes Online - Recipes for Kids
- Breakfast and snack ideas.
Growing Up Fit
- Recipes for Pyramid Yogurt Sundae and Stuffed Apple, as well as games to play to learn the Food Pyramid, and fun exercises to keep children fit. Article from the University of Illinois Extension.
Hummie's Kids Page
- Recipes divided by categories for snacks, cookies, pizzas, candies, Hallowe'en, and fun edible and non-edible stuff such as playclay.
Kid Friendly Margarita Punch
- Uses frozen concentrates of lemonade and limeade, lemon lime soda, and meringue powder as opposed to egg whites.
Kids Health: Recipes
- Recipes for breakfast, snacks, frozen snacks, drinks and baked treats.
Kids' Recipes from Allrecipes
- Quick tasty meals or school lunches. Recipe reviews and nutritional analysis available.
Lunch to Go: Nobby Apple Cake
- Recipe for cake as part of an article from the University of Illinois Extension on packing lunches children will like. Tips and suggestions are also presented.
Magic Potion Punch from Betty Crocker
- Fizzy, hot, and chocolaty drink. Makes 8 children portions of 1/2 cup each.
- Moms, dads and soon-to-be parents can exchange culinary wisdom, receive cooking tips and trade recipe secrets. Thousands of free recipes.
Party Foods - Snacks
- Suggestions for snacks, beverages, desserts and main dishes for children's parties.
Paula's Archives: Lunch Ideas
- Baked or cooked, breakfast for lunch, sandwiches and soups are a few of the suggestions offered for a quick and fun meal.
Reader's Favorite Recipes
- From ChildrenWithDiabetes.com, tasty sugar free recipes.
Stack It On a Cracker
- Single recipe from the book "Now You're Cooking: Recipes for Kids from Tots to Teens".
Starchefs.com: Cooking with Kids
- Lynn Frederick's recipes and tips for cooking with children.
- A site devoted to fun recipes for kids including holiday and seasonal recipes, food for picky eaters, snacks, and treats.
Thrifty Living: Healthy Snacks
- The University of Illinois Extension presents a tortilla snack in accordance with the Food Pyramid, as part of an article on healthier choices when it comes to snacking. Other healthy munchies tips offered.
Vegweb.com: Baked Artichokes
- Easy and kid tested.
Vegweb.com: Fractured Tacos
- Vegetarian tacos made in your slow cooker.
A Whimsical Children's Tea Party
- Recipes, how-to's and a song.
YUM! Kid Stuff
- Small collection of recipes for breakfasts, dinners, snacks, sweets, and a couple beverages.
YumYum.Com: Spit-Wad Sandwiches
- A funny recipe using peanut butter and marshmallows.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 9, 2014 at 11:52:17 UTC -