become an editor
the entire directory
only in Shellfish/Clam
Fish and Seafood
Open Directory - Home: Cooking: Fish and Seafood: Shellfish: Clam
Soups and Stews
Clam Ball Recipes by Angel
- Three recipes for making clam balls. Includes directions for making tartar sauce.
- Basic recipe calling for clams, flour, and eggs.
Gourmet-Clam's favorite clam recipes
- Collection of clam recipes for making soups, sauces, and various other clam dishes.
Northwest Fried Razor Clams
- Recipe calls for razor clams, saltines, eggs, milk, lemon slices, vegetable oil, and seasonings. From What's Cooking America.
- Ingredients include 3 to 4 pounds of live small hard-shelled clams, butter, onion, parsley stems, white wine, and seasonings. From What's Cooking America.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Thursday, June 28, 2012 5:24:04 AM EDT -