become an editor
the entire directory
only in Fish_and_Seafood/Salads
Fish and Seafood
Home: Cooking: Salads
- Recipe using conch, onion, cucumbers, tomato, and lemon juice.
Crab Pasta Salad
- Made with crab, peppers, olives, tomatoes, and pasta. From Lisa's Cooking Cache.
Crab West Indies Salad
- Made with crabmeat, onion, and capers.
- Crab mixed with celery and tomato; may be served on lettuce garnished with pimento and green pepper strips.
Crawfish and Egg Salad
- Recipe using hard boiled eggs, crawfish, and dill pickles.
Crawfish and Egg Salad
- Recipe using eggs, crawfish, and dill pickles. May use shrimp for variation.
Crunchy Seafood Salad
- Made with canned tuna, crab, lettuce, avocado, walnuts, soybeans, sunflower seeds, and hard-boiled eggs. From RecipeSource.
Curried Seafood Salad
- Made with shrimp, crabmeat, spinach, celery, coconut, almonds, and raisins. From RecipeSource.
Easy Seafood Salad
- Made with shrimp or crabmeat, mayonnaise, and asparagus. From RecipeSource.
Emerald Seafood Salad
- Scallops, shrimp, apple, kiwi, walnuts, and spinach topped with a vinaigrette dressing. From RecipeSource.
Fresh Crab Salad
- Made with crab, celery, onion, and pimento. May be served on lettuce and garnished with cucumber.
Hamburg-Style Fish Salad
- Made with fish fillets, pickles, hard-boiled eggs, and capers.
- Salad made with herring, veal, capers, anchovy fillets, beets. Served with a sour cream dressing.
Herring Salad with Sour Cream Sauce
- Recipe using herring, onions, apples, yogurt, and sour cream.
Hot Artichoke Seafood Salad
- Artichoke hearts baked with crabmeat, Parmesan cheese, and toasted almonds.
Hot Scallop Salad
- Scallops sauteed with ginger and lime juice, then mixed with mixed salad leaves and potato chips. From Lisa's Cooking Cache.
Hot Seafood And Potato Salad
- Crabmeat, shrimp, and water chestnuts mixed with potatoes and cream of celery soup and baked. From RecipeSource.
Lobster and Orange Salad
- Orange marinated lobster served with a spicy whipped cream dressing. From Lisa's Cooking Cache.
- Lobster mixed with potatoes and peas.
Melva Miller's Herring Salad
- Made with herring, tomatoes, cucumbers, bell pepper, and olives.
Mersey Point Marinated Herring Salad
- Made with herring, potatoes, beets, dill pickles, hard cooked eggs, and apples; served with a creamy dressing.
Orange & Seafood Salad
- Seafood mixed with sour cream and oranges.
Salads with Fish or Seafood from Hugs's Homeheart
- Recipes for crabmeat, fresh crab, lobster, salmon cucumber, and orange and seafood salads. Also King of the Sea Primavera.
Salmon Cucumber Salad
- Recipe calling for lettuce, cucumbers, onion, salmon, and boiled dressing.
Salmon Pasta Salad
- Made with canned salmon, apple, walnuts, and shell-shaped pasta. From Lisa's Recipe Cache.
Seafood Rice Salad New Orleans
- Made with shrimp, tuna, rice, pickles, and hard-cooked eggs. From RecipeSource.
Seafood With Ginger-Lime Dressing
- Crabmeat, shrimp, melon, mangos, and cucumbers served on lettuce and topped with a dressing made with mayonnaise, lime, ginger, and yogurt. From RecipeSource.
- Made with swordfish fillets, capers, and salad greens.
Warm Scallop Salad
- Scallops and bell peppers dressed with lemon juice and olive oil.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 29, 2007 at 7:32:37 UTC -