become an editor
the entire directory
only in Fish_and_Seafood/Flounder
Fish and Seafood
Open Directory - Home: Cooking: Fish and Seafood: Flounder
Bacon Stuffed Flounder
- Flounder with a bacon stuffing and served with a Cheddar cheese sauce.
Baked Flounder Barataria
- Calls for Tabasco sauce, paprika, cheddar cheese, sour cream, and breadcrumbs.
- Baked covered with a bread crumb and mayonnaise mixture.
Cheesy Broiled Flounder
- Uses Parmesan cheese, lemon juice, and hot pepper sauce.
- Made with tomatoes and green peppers.
Deep Fried Flounder
- This flounder is breaded and deep fried.
- Stuffing calls for Cheddar cheese, breadcrumbs, and mustard powder.
Fireplace Poached Flounder
- Uses potatoes, cherry tomatoes, and white wine.
Flounder and Spinach Bake
- Made with frozen spinach, cream of shrimp soup, dry sherry, and parmesan cheese.
- Flounder with fiddleheads and carrots, wrapped in lettuce.
- Made with flounder or cod fillets, spinach, and a creamy white sauce with parmesan cheese.
- Combines the fish with plum tomatoes, capers, and black olives.
Flounder with Bacon
- Flounder is baked with bacon, tomato soup, bay leaves, and sliced onion.
Flounder with Dijon
- Flounder is baked with a mixture of melted margarine, Dijon mustard, and mayonnaise.
- Combines the fish with lemon juice, balsamic vinegar, oregano, and olive oil.
Pla Preeo Wan (Sweet and Sour Flounder)
- Broiled flounder, topped with a sweet-and-sour sauce of pineapple, cucumber, tomato and onion.
Red Lobster Country Fried Flounder
- Flounder rolled in cornmeal, salt, paprika, and black pepper, then fried.
Stuffed Flounder La Fourche
- Stuffed with a shrimp and crab mixture.
Stuffed Rolled Flounder
- Stuffed with hard cooked eggs, cheese, parsley, and breadcrumbs.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Saturday, September 29, 2007 7:31:49 AM EDT -