become an editor
the entire directory
only in Fish_and_Seafood/Bluefish
Fish and Seafood
Open Directory - Home: Cooking: Fish and Seafood: Bluefish
- Bluefish recipe with bacon and lemon.
- Simple recipe calling for lemon juice and breadcrumbs.
- Served over cooked rice, egg noodles, or on a tossed salad.
- From the 1st Traveler's Choice Internet Cookbook.
- Fillets are dipped in a spice mixture, then rolled around a cherry tomato and baked. Serve on noodles.
Broiled Bluefish with Lemon Leeks and Garlic Wax Beans
- Recipe from Jacques Pépin.
Fillets of Bluefish Gen Patton
- Baked in wine and cream.
- Recipe from Ocean's Reach Vacation Rental, Sanibel Island, Florida.
Grilled Bluefish Fillets
- Fillets are marinated before cooking on an outdoor grill.
Grilled Bluefish With Eggplant
- Prepare on an outdoor grill.
Italian Baked Bluefish
- Halibut or ocean perch can be substituted.
Morning Baked Bluefish
- Recipe from The 1661 Inn and Hotel Manisses Bed and Breakfast and Restaurant, Block Island, Rhode Island.
Smoked Bluefish Pate
- Serve it as a dip or spread with crackers, bread or vegetables. The pate can be made milder by the addition of more mascarpone or cream cheese.
Special Occasion Smoked Bluefish Pate
- Smoked bluefish is blended into a creamy, zesty spread. Smoked salmon or tuna may be substituted for bluefish. Serve with crackers.
Sweet-Crusted Grilled Bluefish with Avocado-Corn Vinaigrette
- Serve hot off the grill, drizzled with chilled vinaigrette.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Thursday, November 19, 2009 2:24:07 AM EST -