become an editor
the entire directory
only in Eggs/Salads
Open Directory - Home: Cooking: Eggs: Salads
Home: Cooking: Salads
Basil, Potato, and Egg Salad
- Red new potatoes, turkey, non-fat plain yogurt and low-calorie mayonnaise make this salad different from others. From Weight Watchers.
The Best Egg Salad
- Thick bacon, scallions, horseradish, sour cream, and a dozen eggs are some of the ingredients used in this recipe.
Broiled Cheddar and Egg Salad Buns
- This recipe serving three makes use of eight eggs, evaporated milk, sharp Cheddar, green bell peppers, and onions.
Caper Egg Salad in Pasta Shells
- Jumbo pasta is filled with the salad for serving.
Creamy Egg Salad
- Cream cheese makes this a rick recipe.
Curried Rice Egg Salad
- Made with long grain and wild rice, yogurt, tomato, broccoli, and optional spinach leaves.
Devilled Egg Salad Recipe
- One simple deviled egg recipe.
Dr. Gourmet's Healthy Recipes - Egg salad
- Basic recipe, serving 4, complete with glossary of terms used and nutritional information.
E. Bunny's Egg Salad
- Simple, basic recipe.
Easy Egg Salad
- Recipe making use of McCormick products, makes 6 servings.
- Salad made with yolks and some chicken, then formed into balls and placed back in halved whites. From Fannie Farmer.
- Recipe for deviled eggs using one of her oil dressing recipes. From Fanny Farmer.
- This recipe makes use of shredded cheese of choice, chopped bell pepper, and white sweet onion.
- Simple recipe using mustard, onion, and dill for flavor. Uses 8 eggs.
- Simple recipe suitable for the diabetic.
- Scalable recipe using chopped pimento stuffed olives.
- Basic recipe using dill weed as seasoning.
- Warm egg dish using frozen green beans. Recipe can be scaled according to your needs.
Egg Salad and Green Bean Sandwiches
- Simple recipe making enough for 4 sandwiches.
Egg Salad Gourmet
- Small collection of recipes, including nutritional information.
Egg Salad in Squash Boats
- Full recipe serving six that may be scaled.
Egg Salad Sandwich Supreme
- Egg spread recipe calling for green peppers, scallions, and nonfat yogurt.
Egg Salad with Leaves
- Uses 8 eggs, nonfat yogurt, minced fresh dill, and mixed lettuce leaves.
Fanny Farmer's Lenten Salad
- Simple recipe which requires marinating the finely chopped whites in French dressing.
Millie's Hard Boiled Egg Salad Dressing
- To use over mixed lettuces, butter lettuce, or as the dressing for cole slaw or potato salad.
Mock Egg Salad
- This recipe uses chick peas and no eggs.
Mori-Nu Lite Eggless Egg Salad
- Tofu based salad.
New York City Egg Salad
- A simple egg salad recipe popular in New York City.
No-Egg Egg Salad
- This recipe makes enough for 4 sandwiches and uses firm tofu, finely chopped carrot, bell pepper, celery, and green onion.
Old-Fashioned Egg Salad
- Basic recipe using celery and onions, from Taste of Home Magazine, serves 3 to 4.
Smoked Salmon and Egg Salad
- One simple egg salad spread recipe.
Sort Of Egg Salad
- Low-fat recipe using light mayonnaise and only the whites of the eggs.
Strub Pickles Pickled Egg Salad
- Simple recipe, to spread on bread, using chopped dill, or bread and butter pickles.
Sunny Egg Salad in Cream Puffs
- From the Texas Egg Council, includes cream puff recipe. The salad is made with bacon, creamy herb dressing, and uses one dozen eggs. Serves 6.
You Must Be Yolking Egg Salad
- Low fat recipe using low-fat mayonnaise and low-fat cottage cheese.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 19, 2012 at 6:54:05 UTC -