become an editor
the entire directory
only in Cooking/Eggs
Open Directory - Home: Cooking: Eggs
Collections and Indexes
Business: Agriculture and Forestry: Livestock: Poultry
Shopping: Crafts: Nature: Eggs
Society: Lifestyle Choices: Veganism: Criticisms of Eggs
American Egg Board
- Recipe of the month and recipe archive, featuring color photos of each dish.
The Benefits of Eggs
- Article from AskMen.com listing the pros and cons of including eggs in your diet.
Classic Deviled Eggs
- Can be used for any occasion, wedding feast, a picnic in the park, or for lunch or dinner.
The Classic French Omelet
- Easy recipe to follow.
Curried Deviled Eggs
- A slight variation on this presentation, using mayonnaise, minced scallions, curry powder, salt, and freshly ground black pepper.
- Made with spinach, onions, ground beef, and Swiss cheese.
Huevos Revueltas con Cebollas, Pimientas, y Tomates
- Scrambled eggs with onions, peppers, and tomatoes.
- Onions, mushrooms, zucchini, tomatoes, black olives, and eggs are topped with Jack cheese.
Learn All About Eggs and How To Cook Them
- Basic information and recipes for baked (shirred), boiled, coddled, fried, poached, scrambled, omletes, and meringues.
Left Over Egg Whites
- A list of uses and tips for using left over egg whites including recipes categorized by the number of egg whites used.
Left Over Egg Yolks
- A list of uses and tips including recipes categorized by the number of yolks used.
- Artichoke bottoms, tomatoes, black olives, and eggs are topped with Mozzarella cheese.
Mexican Oven Omelet
- Serve with salsa and sour cream.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2007 at 23:47:40 UTC -